One✔️

LISTENING TO BREAKUP song's probably one of my coping mechanisms

LISTENING TO BREAKUP song's probably one of my coping mechanisms. Don't get me wrong, I have not really broken up with anyone before. But nothing more in the English vocabulary can describe what this gut wrenching feeling steering inside my chest is. It's heartbreak,— most probably.

Everything just made sense. The melancholic tune goes with the beat of my heart, the lines in the song speaks out those words I could never say and leave out in the open. It was my twisted version of a saving grace.

So I plugged my headphones in. The song was blasting in my ears as I stared at you from across the cafeteria.

You were laughing with your best friends. Probably because of something funny they said or something else entirely that I would probably never know. I could only stare at you and observe how you shine in this gloomy cafeteria. There's nothing wrong with just staring, right? Seeing you brightens up my whole day.

Time passed by and I was left there, wondering when the time would come and I won't have to just stare at you. Wondering when you would somehow notice my existence.

● ● ●

Hi! Your votes/commentaries goes a long way! Thanks for your time!!! 💕

-A