Chapter 6

The hand around Reagan's mouth loosened ever so slightly. She took in a deep breath, trying to recognize the captor by his voice.

"You've been a little snoop, haven't you?" The voice hissed again.

Reagan furrowed her brow. It had to be one of the men in the Primadonna's room. That was the only explanation, unless they were referring to something totally different. She tried to push the man's hand out of her mouth so she could talk.  "I..."

The figure clasped his hand tightly around her mouth; his other hand wrapping around her hip. "Not a word, my petite fleur. You must not waste what little breath you have left..."

Reagan's eyes widened. Breath left...what did that mean? She began to struggle from the figure's grasp, trying to at least get a look at his face. She quickly sunk her teeth into the man's hand, releasing his grip on her mouth. "Let me go!" She growled, kicking him directly where it counted.

He doubled over, letting his hand around her waist go. A gruff moan of pain came from his mouth. 

Reagan quickly pinned him against the wall, shoving the hood part of his cloak aside and gasping a little but keeping a straight face. "What the heck is your problem!?" She barked at the man who turned out to be just who she'd expected. Erik.

He simply moaned, crumbling into a ball of pain. "Y-You kicked me..." He muttered.

"Darn right! You don't touch a woman like that without permission. You don't touch me like that period!" She growled. "You have two second to tell me why the heck your grabbed me or I'll kick you so hard you'll be unable to procreate!"

"I...I was..." Erik turned his head away, ashamed that at what he'd done.

Reagan just glared at him. "You what?" She scowled, looking like a mother scolding a toddler.

"I made a mistake...I just couldn't let myself go through the pain again...knowing I could fix it. So...so I told him..." Erik said, not meeting Reagan eye to eye.

"You told who, what?" Reagan asked, now getting confused.

Erik sighed, looking up at Reagan. "I told the past me about Christine...I told him about the mistakes I, rather he, would make and how to try and do it all better. I...I messed with the past..."

Reagan gave him a blank stare for a moment before pointing her finger in his face. "You really screwed this up. I hope you know that. Thanks to you, I probably don't exist. Thanks to you, you don't even exist in the present. So, we'll both disappear and have no life, no memories. Way to go you idiot!" She growled, turning away from him.

Erik slowly stood to his feet. "What do you mean, you won't exist? This doesn't even affect you." He grumbled.

"Oh my gosh, you really are an idiot." Reagan sighed, turning to face Erik. "Do you recognize what my last name is?" She asked him.

"Well...to be frank I hardly remember what your name is." He said bluntly.

Reagan facepalmed herself and took a deep breath before letting it out slowly. "Reagan Dare. My name is Reagan Dare. My great great grandmother was a Daae, by maiden name. Therefore, I am related to Christine Daae by some means, and you just fudged it up by telling your little ghosty past self about Christine and how not to mess up with all that lovey/singy junk!"

"You're a Daae?" Erik asked, seeming confused still.

"Oye! Listen, to when I talk for once! Yes, ding-dong. I'm a Daae by far relation. Therefore, Christine must marry Raoul de Chagny for me to exist!" Reagan sighed angrily.