C.7- Try

C.7- Try

'But you walk around here like you wanna be someone else.

Oh woaaahh..

I know that you don't know me but you're fine so fine..

(fine so fine)

Oooh wwooooaah..

Oh girl I'm gonna show you when you're mine all mine.

(Mine all Mine)

Treasure! That is what you are-'

I turned my alarm clock off and I slowly opened my eyes. It was 9 ㏂ I have plenty of time before I meet Ashton and Monique at the mall.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes from my sleep. I got up and went to my shower and doing my morning routines.

I picked out a simple dress.

I put on some mascara and some lip gloss. I brushed my curly hair and checked myself in the mirror.

I smiled in approval before I slipped on my white ballerina flats with a bow. I grabbed my bag containing my cellphone, wallet, lip gloss and mascara.

I looked at the time again. It was now 9:45㏂. Wow. Its my new record. I laughed to myself and headed downstairs smiling to myself. I feel good.

"Good morning. Troy! Tyler! Eric!" I greeted my brothers—who were staying here for a month before leaving again for college.

"Good morning baby sis." My oldest brother Eric greeted. He has brown hair with blue eyes like mum. He's very smart too, and quite a ladies man. He studies law in Harvard. He kissed the top of my head, I smiled at him.

"Hey sis." Greeted the twins Tyler and Troy.

They were both athletic and a ladies man too— and by ladies man, I meant that they love their women. Tyler has green eyes like me. We got it from dad. He studies Business, 2nd year in college. While Troy has a mixture of blue and green eyes. That's how I know which is Ty and which is Troy. He studies to be a chef.

"Where are you going?" Troy asked.

"Me, Ashton and Monique are going to the mall."

"Oh well. Be sure to be back safe and don't go out all night. We want to hang out with our favorite sister." Tyler said smirking.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Guys. I'm your only sister. And don't worry I'll be back by around 4 okay?"

"Good. Aren't you going to eat breakfast?" Troy asked.

"Nah." I looked at my watch. I have to leave dang it. "I have to go but I promise I'll come back. Love you guys." I added blowing them each a kiss.

They pretended to catch it in the air and throw it back at me. I laughed at how corny they all are. "Love yah too baby sis!" They shouted all at the same time as I headed out of the house.

I called Ashton.

"Ashie?"

"Yeah? Where are you? I'm here with Monique meet us at Starbucks." He said.

"Okay." I replied before hanging up.

Fifteen minutes later I arrived at the mall. I headed to Starbucks and pushed the door open. The little bells made a sound and I was greeted by Ashton waving his hand at me smiling.

I waved back and headed over to where they were. "Hey!" I greeted.

"Hey bish!"

"Hey Vi." Greeted Ashton.