E I G H T E E N | My Mum

{Edited}

Song: New Girl

Artist (s): Reggie & Bollie

The greatest pleasure in life is doing something people say you cannot do.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

I looked around the room once again taking in the familiar faces. Asher, Chance and Brittany all stood in front of me while Alec stood by my side. Chance and Brit had no idea as to why they were standing here. Asher didn't look anywhere except at me.

"What's going on?" Chance asked.

"I need to confess to something" in the little time that I've known these guys, they gained my trust pretty quickly. It's just something about them. They seem like family. I knew if I told them the truth they would protect me rather than sell me off.

"To what?" Brittany asked. She walked over to the couch sitting down. Chance soon followed. I rubbed my sweaty palm over my jeans as I did a couple of breathing exercises. No one. And I mean no one knew my secret except Alec, Alpha Butler and Dad.

"Something got to do with the incident on the school grounds" I looked down. Chance made a choking sound.

"Don't tell me, you sent the Rouges." He exclaimed.

"What? No!" I yelled back insulted. I let it go.

"About what happened to the people present." Alec's hand slowly crept in between mine. A low growl was heard from the corner of the room and then nothing.

"I may have erased their memories" I sheepishly shrug looking them. They both did a double take. There was no reaction from Asher.

"How the hell did you manage to do that?" Brittany asked her mouth hanging open. I sighed grabbing a chair from Asher's desk before going to sit in front of them. Alec stood by my side. 

"I have powers. Powers that the Moon Goddess only bestows on one. I am the keeper of all four elementals. Fire. Water. Earth. Air. I have them all. Additionally, I have the capability to moving objects without the lift of a finger, hypnotising, mind control and memory erasing. Along with many more." I explained. They both continued gaping. I sat still for a few seconds before fearfully turning towards Asher. Scared to see his reaction. He just stood there, staring at me intently. 

"Are you the first wolf to have these powers?" Chance asked after a minutes of utter silence. Alec immediately squeezed my shoulder. This was the hardest part.

"No" I whispered, suddenly losing all my energy. I looked up at Alec who gave me a reassuring smile with a slight nod. I swallowed.

"My mum was the first person. That is before she died." I started. Chance and Brittany stared at me waiting for me to explain further. My mum was a sore subject for me.

"What was she like? You're mum I mean" Brittney asked nervously.

"She was my best friend. My spirit. My influence towards success. There will never be a replacement for her. She was the best ad will always remain the best. She was a women like not other. She gave birth to me. Matured me. Taught me. Dressed me. Fought for me. Held me. Shouted at me. Kissed me. But most importantly loved me unconditionally." I choked out. My throat clogged up and I found it hard to breath. 

"Keyword 'was'." I smiled sadly. 

"No matter what I do to move on from the pain. Deep down inside I will always know that I'll never get to hug my Mum again." I didn't do anything when a traitorous tear escaped. "If I ever had the chance to see her one last time. I would just hug her as tightly as I could. Rest my head on her shoulders and cry. Cry till my tears ran dry." My tears started to escape at a faster pace. Every time I start missing her, I rue about not being together. I try to pacify myself by thinking that the worst is already over. But no matter what I do, loneliness casts gloom and darkness like a raging cloud. it sucks my life's happiness. Just give me a hug and feel how at this moment my heart is barely limping. All I need is her. My mum. 

"Two people can never have these powers. They are always passed on. If the Moon Goddess sees you as capable enough, they are given to you. My mum passed them onto to me. A few years later she was killed. By a Rogue." I hiccuped trying to get my breathing back to normal. Alec kneeled down next to me rubbing my back soothingly. Nothing was helping. The only time I found relief was when I was pulled out of Alec's hold by Asher. He pulled me into his chest, resting his head in my neck. One of his hands gripped my waist while the other was tangled in my hair.

"She's near you even if you don't see her. She is with you, even though she's far away. She's in your heart, your thoughts, your life. Always. Just remember that." Chance said reassuringly from behind me. I clutched onto Asher harder. Once I got my breathing under control I started to make my way back towards the chair, but Asher pulled me back. He turned me around so my back was up against his chest, while his arms were wrapped around my waist. I draped my arms over his leaning back into him.

"Are you under threat?" Chance asked sitting back down. I nodded.

"Why? It's not like they can steal your powers." He grumbled.

"But they can" Alec interjected. His head shot up.

"What? How?"

"They kill me and inject my blood into themselves." I answered. Asher growled loudly pulling me even closer to him. I rubbed his arms trying to calm him down.

"That's insane. Who in the right mind would do that?" Brittany said disgust written all over her face. 

"I really don't want to find out" I muttered. "Is that why you erased everyone memories? So they wouldn't tell anyone?" Chance asked. I nodded in reply. Suddenly beginning to feel rather tired. I guess it's because of the crying. I let out a yawn, getting comfy in Asher's arm. The next thing I knew, I was lifted into the same pair of arms.

"What are you doing?" I asked, but was too tired to actually move. He didn't say anything, just kissed my forehead. He walked out the office and straight to my room. He laid me on the bed, covering me with the covers.

"Thank you" I whispered getting comfy. Then all I saw was darkness.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

{A/N: Aye Aye My Homies. What is up? Hope you're all doing fine and to everyone doing their finally exams, I hope you have't turned into a zombie. I have a weeks holiday starting from today, so yippee for that. Downside is that I'll be revising. Boo!!. Anyway this chapter was on the emotional side and also I wanted you to know more about Alicia. So here it was. Don't forget to...

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Lots of Love - Me}