T W E N T Y - T H R E E | I Am His, As He Is Mine

{Gif of Brittany. Edited}

Song: I hate you, I love you.

Aritst (s): Gnash ft Olivia O'Brien

It always seems impossible until it's done.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

"Who was the guy?" I asked after an hour of waking up. Everyone had gotten me something to eat but I was still very weak. I would be like this until the wall was taken down. I immediately turned to Asher who had given off no physical reaction. He obviously knew him.

"Alpha. She deserves to know. She's your mate." Chance spoke up. Asher growled at him and he immediately looked down.

"Sorry, Alpha" he left the room motioning for everyone else to follow him. I sat there in silence waiting for Asher to make the next move. He got up and moved to sit next to me, resting his back against the headboard.

"He was my uncle" he whispered. He turn my body so I could face him. 

"My fathers brother" he clenched his fists. Noticing the building rage, I rested my hand on top of his and squeezed it. 

"He used to be the Beta of the Raven pack. That was when my father was the Alpha and mother was the Luna." He swallowed hard. He had barely spoken a full sentence before and here he was telling me his life story. My respect for him has grown so much.

"That was until he betrayed us all. He had always wanted to become the Alpha, but since my father was older, he become it instead. That didn't sit well with him." He wrapped his hand around mine playing with my fingers.

"When I was twelve, my parents had decided to take my sister and I on a holiday. That was the biggest mistake they could have ever made." His eyes turned red and breathing turned heavy. He had a sister?

"We were stopped on our journey by some rogues. Even though my father was the Alpha, we were still outnumbered and his priority was his family. We were all tied and injected with wolfsbane. Next thing I know, I was in a room with my parents and my sister. We were all held against the wall with silver chains. That's when that bastard showed up." His fangs had elongated and so had his claws, which were digging into my skin. But I didn't feel anything. I was too busy staring at Asher's face.

"My own uncle was the one who had kidnapped us. Just to be the fucking Alpha. He murdered my father the second he got his hands on him. Right in front of us. My mothers story was not the same." His claws were now deep in my skin as fur began to sprout on his hands. My hand began to sting, but I ignored it.

"You want to know why I don't talk?" he asked rhetorically. 

"Because he didn't let me" he paused. "Every time I would yell at him to stop torturing us, he would rape my mother. Every single fucking time. Even if the slightest of noise escaped my lips, he would rape her. In front of me. She died to from internal bleeding." His eyes were a glowing red as gold rimmed the outside of his pupils.

"When she died, all I could do was stare. I didn't dare say anything." he choked. "We were still held captive for two months after that. But that all changed." He closed his eyes for a second before continuing. I had to choke down my own tears.

"When he decided to rape my nine year old sister. I still didn't say a word fearing he would kill her. He just laughed in my face while he raped her. He killed her too." Blood was running down my hand by this point. All I could do was stare at Asher and realise how strong he truly was.