Purchasing gear

• Purchasing therian/otherkin gear •

This is 100% optional and you don't need to have these to become a therian/otherkin. The gears are just ways to feel connected to our theriotypes/kintypes. But first off of getting a gear is having the money and starting to save it. The second is where you will get the object from and if you have enough money for it. I would mostly recommend shopping from etsy or any other nearby shops that deals with taxidermy that is eco friendly. Or if searching for any other objects, try using etsy, eBay, amazon, etc. if you couldn't find any nearby shops with the desired gear you have. Or could try to go at a thrift store or pet store for second options. The third and probably the hardest part is asking parents to help you order the gear. You should ask them first and offer to use your money for the object. If asking why, then you could say that you are interested in taxidermy and studying them. ( You don't have to do that, but only an option. ) But if they say no, be patient with them. And if they are in a better mood, ask them again. And try to have a talk with them if they repeat with no as an answer.

If needed any more information, corrections, or have questions, please comment. c: