Caught

Recap-
I could smell her scent, but it was faint. I followed her scent to the open window. I growled. "Damnit!" I then ran to the front door and swung it open. I sniffed the air and got her scent. I followed it and ended up where she jumped, but then it stopped.
"The hell?" I asked aloud.
"Nate! Drew! Get over here now!" I mind linked my second and third in command.
"Yes alpha." They said in unison
She's in so much trouble when I get to her!
End of recap-

Rosie's POV

I was running and running in my wolf form. Jumping over logs and rocks. Getting whipped in the face with tree branches. I heard a loud howl in the distance. I had probably gotten 10 miles away from Carters pack house. I decided that I made enough space between us and that I should shift back to my human form. I went behind a tree, dropped the clothes that were in my mouth and shifted. I got dressed and started climbing trees. I would jump one tree to another. The chances of him finding me were slim. I heard another howl, but this one closer this time. "Shit!" I whisper yelled. I then climbed higher and higher. "Rosie!" I heard him yell. I saw three figures come up a couple trees away. "Shit, shit, shit!" I mumbled. I then crouched down on the large tree branch and pulled the branch down so I was covered the leaves. "Can you feel her close?" The dark haired one asked. "Yeah, a little. Why doesn't she feel the damn mate pull like I do?! She's in some deep shit when I find her." I rolled my eyes, what an ass, I thought to myself, I then mocked him quietly, "she's in some deep shit when I find her." While I had one finger in the air, and attempted to sound like Carter, but failed miserably. "When we get her back, you better mark her so she doesn't do this again." The blonde one said. Carter growled , "you bet your ass I'm go a mark her! Even if she doesn't want me to!" He was now under my tree and stopped. Like hell he is, I thought. He sniffed the air and growled, "Where the hell is she?!" I giggled to how angry he was and then froze. Why did I have to giggle?! Now he probably knows where I am! Carter started walking slowly with his betas not far behind. I waited probably five more minutes and climbed down the tree, when I was close enough down I jumped. I then was about to sprint when I heard growls coming from my right. I slowly moved my head in the direction of the growls and my eyes bulged out of my head. I screamed and started running in the opposite direction from them. I heard them following me, they're probably twenty feet away from me and closing. I took a sharp left and pushed my long legs harder. I took another sharp left then another.
Then I took a sharp right and heard them mumble a couple of, "oh shits!" I smirked. I ran for about one more mile when I looked back. They were no where to be seen. My heart started to race. They either lost me because my scent was marked (barely any more though) or they had a plan. After about an hour and a half your scent starts coming back. I unmarked my scent and then marked it again. I saw the two fuckboys behind Carter, they were all smirking. "Shit!" I came to an abrupt stop. I narrowed my eyes and growled. Carter growled back at me,"get.your.ass.over.here, NOW!" I smirked, "no." I took off running again, I let my wolf take control. I didn't shift, I just let her take control of my human body because that would mean being naked in front of Carter when I shift back to my human side so I would be naked and being naked in front of Carter equals not a good idea. I looked back and saw the two fuckboys, but not Carter. I raised an eyebrow and looked forward again. I hit a tree and fell on my ass. I looked up and saw Carter in front of me smirking. He grabbed onto my hair and pulled me up. When I was standing up he grabbed onto my shoulders and brought me into a bone crushing hug. He bent down to my neck and took in my scent. "I missed you." I heard him say below a whisper. I instinctively leaned into him and realize what I did. I put my arms on his chest to push him away, but then he threw me over his shoulder. He smacked then grabbed my ass...hard. I whimpered. I heard a growl rumble through his chest. "You've been a very naughty girl baby." He then looked back to his fuckboys and stared at them. I assumed he was talking to them through mind linked. Then a loud growl startled me. "DO.NOT.STARE.AT.MY.ASS!" Carter yelled.
I heard one of them my mumble an apology. "You better be sorry, if I catch you looking at my ass again, I'll castrate you!"
I was about to laugh, but brought my hand to my mouth to stop it from coming out. "Get out of my face." He said with annoyance. When they were gone I said, "they couldn't even see your ass."
"Oh,but they could love," he brought his hand up to my ass and squeezed it. This time when he did it I moaned. "Fuck." I heard him moan. "You see this," squeeze,"is MY ass!" Squeeze.

"MY ass is not YOURS!" I yelled in his ear.
He chuckled, "your moan told me differently."
We walked for what seemed like forever until we made it to his house. "Let me go home!"
"Baby, you are home."
"This is not my home! My home is where my parents and brother are!" He gave me a warning growl.
"What's wrong with you?!" I asked. He stayed silent. We made our way into the house. I heard a couple people laugh and chuckle at us. Carter stopped and glared at them. They instantly fell silent. We got into the bedroom and he flung me on the bed. I sat up and tried crawling away. He sighed, grabbed my ankle and pulled me back. He flipped me over so I was on my back. He lifted one arm up to the headboard. I tried wiggling out of his grip, but he tightened his grip and kept his focus on him tying my wrist. I touched his chest, "Carter?" He froze and looked at me. I pouted my lip and tried to look innocent. "What?" I brought my free arm around his neck and pulled him closer. I looked down to his lips and bit mine. He growled and let go of my free arm then put both of this arms on either side of my head and brought his head to my neck. He started kissing, licking and nipping my neck. I arched my back and moaned. He moved one of his hands and moved up my shirt. He started to feel my stomach and curves. He started to kiss down my chest and stomach. He opened my legs and got between them. He groaned. I wrapped my hands around his neck and brought him closer. I brought my face closer to his and slowly brought my lips to his. When he wasn't expecting it I shoved him off me and sprinted to the bathroom. I swung the door shut and locked it. "Rosie!!" He yelled and I shook.
He stomped to the bathroom door and started pounding on it. "OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR! NOW!"
I didn't say anything and he punched the door. It cracked and I screamed. "NOW!"
"NO!" It got silent. Then the door went flying into the wall about five feet to the left of me. I gasped and snapped my head to see a red eyed nose flaring Carter. I was trembling. He was shaking with anger. He stomped towards me and I shrunk into the wall. He grabbed a fistful of my hair, "I'm marking you! NOW!"
(Carter when he broke down the door.He got a little dirty from being in the woods.)
(P.s. Please excuse the blonde and pretend it's Rosie who has dark hair)

 Please excuse the blonde and pretend it's Rosie who has dark hair)