Nate

Recap-
I killed my father. For the position of alpha and for the revenge of my mother."
"Carter..." She pulled me to her and hugged me. I couldn't hold it in anymore and cried, cried more than I ever have. "You're so strong, Carter. You did fantastic, let it out, don't hold it in." She hugged me tighter. "I'm so sorry." I felt her tears hit my face and I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me. We laid down on the bed with her hugging me and playing with my hair. We stayed there for what seemed like hours and I was thankful.
End of recap-

Carter fell asleep and I decided I would go look for my family. When I went down stairs I saw the Italian fuckboy sitting on the stool, his elbows on the counter with a sandwich in his mouth. He stopped and snapped his eyes up to me. I looked away and tried to walk past him casually. He put his foot out which caused me to trip and fall. I felt my shirt rise up a bit and knew he most likely saw the top of my black lacy panties and tan back. I pull down my shirt and pulled my pants up. I heard an unfamiliar growl. I looked back and saw Nate standing up. Staring up at me with lustful eyes.
"N-Nate?" He closed his eyes and groaned he then grabbed his bulge. "You're on your knees," he groaned again,"it's hot." I started to feel nervous.
I looked towards my left getting ready to bolt when I heard his footsteps coming near me. I looked back to him, his eyes completely black. I turned around and started to run when two strong arms wrapped around my waste. "Nat-!" I yelled until he covered my mouth with his hand. One hand held my body close to his and the other grabbed my boob. I tried to scream, but it came out muffled. I bit his hand,"Car-!" He slammed his hand onto my mouth and picked me up bridal style. I tried to move, but the way he was holding my body it was impossible. "Stop squirming puttanna!" He whisper yelled. He walked into what I assumed was his room and closed the door. He threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me. "Nate!"
He groaned, "I love it when you yell my name..." He brought his head to the crook of my neck and started leaving hickies. "Do you know how long I've wanted you? Everything you do turns me on, even if it's just seeing your tan back, I got a little glimpse of those sexy panties of yours, but alas they won't be on for much longer." I screamed and he smashed his lips to me. I didn't kiss him back and his pushed harder. I squirmed and I could feel his bulge getting harder. "I wouldn't keep doing that, sweetheart," he paused then brought his face up to look me in the eyes,"unless you want to turn me on." He smirked. I froze. Tears blurring my vision. I hit him with my fists and heard him sigh. He grabbed my wrists and easily lifted them over my head. "He's so strong! Let me take over."
I let Adara take over and felt her surfacing. I growled threateningly and felt Nate freeze. He looked up to me with shock filled eyes. He quickly got rid of his obvious shock and narrowed his eyes and grabbed my chin roughly, I whimpered. "YOU do NOT growl at ME!"
I glared at him and growled again. "That's it!" He turned me over so I was laying on my stomach  and laid on top of me. He got into he bed stand and handcuffs. "These people are kinky as shit!" My wolf growled.
I growled louder this time warning him and he just pushed down on to me harder. He hand cuffed my hands to the head board and got up. He went to his desk and picked up a box which I couldn't see what it read. Only assumed it was condoms. He came back over to me and I heard a zipper unzipping. I cringed, "d-don't!" I managed out. He chuckled and spanked my ass, "you don't get to tell me what to do! And if you ever tell Carter this happened. I'll kill Carter and become alpha then fuck you anytime I want."
I felt tears fall down my cheeks and stayed silent. I didn't want him to kill him not just because of what he'd do to me and that he'd become alpha, but because I wanted Carter safe too. I pushed my wolf down below the surface so I didn't get Carter hurt. He turned me around so I was back on my back. I closed my eyes and felt he undoing my pants. He slid my pants down and groaned. "P-please Nate, d-don't do this! It's my first time!"
He groaned again and laid on top of me, his hands positioning him up to look me in the eyes, "I've always loved how tight you virgins are..." He smirked, "I'm glad I'll be your first. Maybe if I become alpha I'll be your last." I trembled in fear. He grabbed my shirt and easily ripped it leaving me in my matching black lacy bra.I didn't want this to happen. He turned me around so I was on my stomach again and he grabbed my hips and pulled my ass into the air. He smacked my ass hard and I screamed. "Shhh or Carter will hear."
I cried. I heard a loud bang on the door. "Open this fucking door now before I kick it in!"
"Cart-!" He put his hand in my mouth and pointed a finger at me ,"remember what I said." I nodded.
Nate got the keys and un cuffed me. "Stand right here." He pointed right next to him. "I'm in my bra and panties." He growled and pointed his finger to the spot next to him again. I walked over to that spot reluctantly. Nate opened the door and Carter stormed in. His eyes fell on me and the look on his face made my heart break. It quickly turned into one of anger, "what the fuck is this?!" He grabbed a blanket and threw it to me I happily took it and covered myself. He looked over to Nate and if looks could kill he'd be six feet under. Nate gulped, "well you see a-alpha, I went to the kitchen to make myself a sandwich and came back in here to eat it when I saw Rosie in her bra and panties saying how she wants me to take her." I glared at him. Carter looked at me, "is this true?" He asked dangerously calm. I looked over to Nate he was giving me the death glare. I cleared my throat, "uhm, err," I bit my lip and looked down to the floor. Carter softly put his finger under my chin so I would look up at him. "How could you do this? You're my mate." I was shocked, I'm sure my face didn't hide how shocked I was. He turned to Nate. "Thank you Nate for telling me what happened I will deal with her later."
Nate spoke up, "you're welcome alpha, I'm sorry you got stuck with a slut for a mate." Carter growled at him and picked him up then slammed him into the wall. "Don't you EVER talk about MY mate like that again!" He boomed. "She'll be my mate soon. You're just a weak alpha, with daddy problems." Nate said confidently. I growled at Nate, "you know what you Italian fuckboy?!" I stomped over to him and pushed Carter out of the way. Nate raised an eyebrow, "what?" I punched him in the face so hard I heard a crack. I felt the blanket fall, but I didn't care. All I cared about was putting this beta in his place.  "He is not a weak alpha, he is the strongest one I know" I looked back to Carter and smiled at him and turned my attention back to Nate. I felt my nails grow longer and I shoved my hand into Nates chest. He screamed and I tightened my hand on his heart. He clawed at my hand, but my other clawed hand grabbed his roughly and dug my nails into him. He screamed again. "Listen up here linguine." I heard Carter chuckle. Nate looked up at me with a raised brow and tightened my grip on his heart even more causing him to double over in pain. He was now on his knees begging me to stop. "I'm not going to kill you. It's not that I can't, I just want to leave the honor up to Carter. You almost raped me tonight ass wipe," I crouched down to his level,"and you're NOT going to get away with it!"
I looked back to Carter to see him shocked then turned it into a smirk. He walked over to the blanket and picked it up. I pulled my hand out of his chest and stood up. Carter walked over to me and wrapped it around me. I smiled nervously at him. I didn't mean for it to come out that tough I was just angry at the thought of someone being so cruel to my mate! "Cart-" I was silenced when I felt Carters pointer finger on my lips. He looked over to Nate and growled. He looked out in mid air for a second, I'm guessing was mind linking someone. My guess was correct when I saw Drew and a couple of other people behind him come in. "Pick up Nates body and bring him down to the cellars, I'll deal with him tomorrow." They all nodded and said yes alpha. He turned his attention back to me and brought me into a hug. I felt my eyes sting with tears. I almost got raped tonight. "Shh. It's alright, you're okay." Carter cooed. He rested his chin on the top of my head and I felt his tears fall on me. I felt his body start shaking and knew he was just a frightened as I was.
I sniffed, "how did you know?" I looked up and wiped away a tear that was falling down his cheek.
He smiled at me, "because I know you'd never do something like this," he gestured his hands towards where Nate was,"never sleep wth a guy you barely knew, especially since you have a mate. Which I know you've always wanted since you were nine. I could also hear Nates heartbeat confirming my guess of him lying."
I gave him a weak smile, "how'd you know that? About me being nine and wanting a mate?" He smirked, "I have my ways."
I looked around the room and shivered, "take me back to OUR room Carter, please." He smiled, oh that smile. "Gladly my Rosie." He lifted me up bridal style and when we got to our room he set me down on the bed gently. "Do you know you have a very sexy body?"
I blushed and looked away. He chuckled and walked to his closet he got out a pair of grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt and handed them to me. I took them and mumbled a thank you I went to the bathroom to change, I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I  came out to see Carter shirtless with his hands behind his head. He raised an eyebrow and smirked, "like what you see?"
"Hmm? Oh what?"
He chucked and sat up on the bed, watching his every move and seeing his muscles flex in the process. "You've been staring at me for a couple minutes." I blushed and walked over to my side of the bed. I pulled up the covers and covered my self. I felt Carter move closer to me and slowly put his strong muscular arm around my waist. I didn't protest so he continued to do so until his whole arm was wrapped around me. I snuggled in closer to him and he pulled me closer.
"Rosie?"
"Hmmm?"
"Linguine?"
I giggled, "yep."
"Good one."
I giggle again.
"Good night love."
"Good night."

In case any of you guys didn't get the part of Rosie calling him linguine, linguini is an Italian noodle and he's an Italian fuck boy so I'm like,"ohhhhh putting that in my story!"