Chapter 9

*Yash Pov*

"The house is so pleasant after she left. It was such a headache with her always talking and she doesn't even have respect for any elder." Mom started the moment we all are having our dinner.

"Didn't we thought that her father will do something while deciding this marriage? Well, now we can see what he planned to do." She added.

"I will talk to Dileep's parents tomorrow." Uncle said, glancing at Lakshmi, who is still sad and just stopped crying.

"Before that we should talk to Ben, so that he will not do anything of he did this." Dad suggested to which Uncle nodded slowly.

"We will do it in the first place and then talk to Dileep's parents." Uncle decided and they all finished dinner before leaving while Revu just sat at her place.

"Are you ok, Revu?" I asked, sitting beside her.

"I shouldn't have slapped her, but what she did was wrong right? It is wrong of her to follow her father's words like that." She replied and started crying.

"How do you know that she did as per her father or she even did that thing?" I asked frowning.

"Lakshmi told us and even you. Why would you lie to us, right? And she didn't reject the words, but started giving explanations." She explained while I looked away.

"Maybe she just wanted to know you as her mother and that's all." I said remembering the hurt in Neville's eyes.

"If she did then she wouldn't have done this." She mumbled and walked away while I just sat on the chair thinking about today's incidents.

"We are going to call her father now and wish for all the family members to stay near to the phone to hear everything." Uncle said and dialed a number before putting it on speaker.

"Hello?" some woman said, lifting the phone.

"Is it Benjamin's number?" Uncle asked.

"Yes! I am his wife. Who is it?" she asked and I glanced at Aunt to see her having the same expression like before.

"I am Revathi's husband and wishing to talk to him about... about his daughter." Uncle replied slowly.

"Are you talking about Neville? Is she there? Oh my god! Wait a minute, please." She said hurriedly making all of us frown.

"Ben! Ben! Your Ex husband called and wishing to talk about Nev." We all heard her screaming.

"What? Are you serious?" we heard some low tone.

"Hello? Is Nev there? Please put her on the phone and if she is not accepting them tell her to forgive me for my mistake." We heard a desperate voice.

"She is not here at present but left just yesterday." Uncle said frowning at us.

"Really? Oh god! How was she? Was she sad or angry? I should have believed her." He suddenly said in a tired voice.

"Ben! What happened there?" Revu asked opening her mouth and rushed towards the phone.

The person on the phone slowly explained how her step sister accused her of stealing her boyfriend, but in reality Neville's boyfriend was cheating on her with her step sister.

"I just slapped her in anger and she left the house the next day doing some things like torturing the guy by changing his job to lower level and then giving to media regarding there are some unethical people in directors before resigning and a few more." Ben explained and we all stared at the phone in shock.

"My wife got to know about the real events two days back somehow and explained to me. Now, we are wishing to talk to her and apologize, but don't know where was she." He added.