part 4

I found it so hard to concentrate, he just kept looking at the front of the class and to his notebook. Ok Shannon, get a grip your overreacting.

“Hey Grace, can I borrow your rubber?” he asked turning and smiling at me. Oh mi gosh, what was that supposed to mean! I froze twisting my head as if it was a rusty old gate, a forced smile plaster on my face.

“Is this what you meant?” I asked holding up my Buzz Light-year eraser. He smiled and took it from me, our hands brushing. Oh mi gosh we brushed hands and it was going to get all awkward like it always did in the movies. He looked at me again this time confused. “Are you feeling ok?” he asked putting his hand up to my forehead.

Well I must have been burning red with embarrassment or my nerves. He was touching me! He was touching my face, in a way that not even friends did …without asking. I flung myself away falling on the floor again.

“Mr Presnell  are you causing trouble up there?” the teacher called. Thankfully the bell finally rang and I darted out of there faster than Roadrunner.

It was lunchtime and I only had one class left which was Art, the relaxing lesson. I went to the cafeteria and got my usual, a small salad and an iced tea. I looked around the room. Besides Tasha, there was no one I was exceptionally close to. Well there was Willow and Cindy but I wanted to eat lunch, not chuck when they spontaneously made out with their boyfriends. Sighing I turn to eat outside. There was a large tree that had a circular bench built right around it where anyone and everyone sat at various times. Taking a seat next to a techy who was playing DragonClash IV, yeah that’s right I had a nerdy gaming side to me, I stabbed at my salad taking on the cherry tomato.

I peered over the guys shoulder to see he was only up to level twenty six. Taking another forkful I turned to find the emo next to me.

“So about this afternoon…” I was choking on a lettuce leaf, spluttering everywhere. I turned away to cough the rest out.

Think of it as a learning experience,” I heard Dryandra’s voice whisper past my ear. I turned only to see the techy sliding away, giving me an irritated look. I took a sip of my iced tea and turned back to Blaine.

“Sorry what?” I asked my voice a little croaky.

“Would you like to go and see a movie with me this afternoon?” he asked. Your stuck with him for a week, just make the best out of it Grace. It’s only a learning experience, nothing to worry about right. The juice will wear off in a weeks’ time. Don’t panic. Finding myself hyperventilating once more I reply with a nod.

“I’ll pick you up outside D block,” he smiled and squeezed my hand. He’s holding my hand! Oh mi gosh he’s serious!

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 17, 2013 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Love Juiceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें