Chapter 9

"I don't go looking for trouble, trouble usually finds me"

-J.K Rowling-

***

Destiny's P.O.V

I hear a sound from behind me, and i see a familiar figure on the door, with all his might, still as formal as ever when it comes to his outfit.

Even when it's slightly dark outside, he still looks stunning and stands out with his straight posture.

"Stefano, you're home" i say as i approach him. A week and a half of not seeing your husband is something, and i never thought i would get this lonely without him.

Wait, did i just say lonely ?

Wake up Destiny, you are out of your mind, you don't know what you are talking about.
Am i turning into a typical housewife ? This is strange.

"Do you miss me ?" He asks with a smirk on his face. I feel myself slightly blushing on that question.

"Of course i do" i say half pouting. I am not the type of girl that would get all clingy on her boyfriend, or in my case, my husband, but i do really miss him.

"Come, cara mia" he holds out his arms for me to hug. For some reason, he is being especilly nice today compared to his usual busy and professional manner that makes him look so serious.

And this is the first time he ever calls me cara mia, Italian words which means my love.
Sure, i was never interested in learning another language other than English and French but since i got married to an Italian man, and Wendy forced it to me, i had to somehow learn.

I lean toward him and embrace him. It feels nice hugging someone you love.

Love ?

Yes, that's right, i love him, i don't deny it anymore.

Even tough it all began with my dad stupid habit that caused me to be the bid of half a million euro, thanks to that, i was able to meet him and Alan.

But i wonder, will this last forever ?

But i know one thing for sure, i just want to enjoy the time i currently have.

He slowly pull my chin making my eyes meet his. Those dark brown eyes stare deep inside me. I am loss for words, all i can do, is slightly pulling my feet up so that my height can reach his and he also slowly lean down and we break into a kiss. A warm one, it continues after i decide to pull away since my feet hurts.

"Where is Alan ?" He asks me as one of the maid takes some of his luggage and moves his belonging to his room. His eyes still at mine, but i guess he misses Alan as well.

"He is in his room, sleeping" Alan loves being read to recently, we have finished two story books and we are in the middle of our third one, he prefer action and science fiction stories but he's fine with me reading Narnia for him.

"His birthday is in two days" he says as he takes off his tie.

Two days ? Alan's birthday ? Gosh, how come i did not know that ? I need to prepare something for him.

"I see"

"You must be tired, let's get in the room first" i go straight to the stairs and even tough i know he is tired, he still tries his best to look well. As expected of him.

He takes a shower while i wait in the bedroom, typing in the laptop, doing some writings for my book.

Right, since i can't finish college anymore, i will just be a freelance writer, tough i can only write some horror stories, because that's pretty much what is stuck in my head, that's fine by me.

I can't rely on his fortune alone, after all, i still owe him my father's debt, they need to be paid.

The bathroom door opens, revealing the sexy figure behind it. He only has towel wrapping his private part, his well built body is dripping wet with water from his dark brown hair. He has another towel drying his hair and he walks out casually.

I cannot stop staring at him, even tough it's not the first time i see him like that, but every single time it just feels different.

"Like what you see ?" He has another smirk on his face. Is this really the Stefano i know ? Why does this man sound so... nice ?

I decide to turn away, avoiding his gaze on mine. I notice his eyes slightly darkne with lust. Making him looks like a hungry beast. Now this is new.

He pushes me on the bed, and slowly making his way towards my neck and giving it some love.

"Stefano ?" I ask him. He silence my lips with his, and he does whatever he wants with me for the rest.

There is this connection between us that i am unsure of, but whatever it is, i want to indulge myself in this sweet moment.

***

"Regarding Alan's birthday..." i want to talk to him about it. I want his seventh birthday to be memorable, this is the one thing i must do.

"Let's take him somewhere" i say bluntly. I thought, instead of holding a massive party like he used to, going somewhere fun will be better, and it's a once in a while experience.

"Hm, where do you want to take him ?" He seems to be confused. Maybe he is not used to it either, it's understandable.

"Somewhere fun, maybe... amusement park " he frowns hearing it. Was it a bad idea ? Is it too different from his taste ?

He finally sigh after a long silence. "Fine, we'll go there"

He actually agrees with it. So, it's approved ? Alright, i'll show him that it can be fun.

Suddenly i hear a knock on the door, i go ahead and open it after putting on my night gown.

It is one if the maid and she is holding a mail.

"Who is it from ?" I ask her. Usually the letters and mails would go straight to his office, but why is it brought here ?

"A man came and asked me to bring this straight to you, ma'am" she says honestly. I can see that she is not lying, so i thank her and bring the letter in.

"Who is it from ?" Stefano asks as he lays on the bed, refusing to put on his clothes.

"I don't know" i open the mail and take the letter inside it, as i fold it open, my eyes widen with the words written in it.

"I will get rid of you,
Destiny Pitch"