First kiss

L:
Your POV
I was working with Ryuzaki alone that day. I looked at a few photos and papers. We didn't speak, we just tried to solve the case with our own way. It was dead silent until Ryuzaki spoke up.
"(Y/N)?" he asked and looked at me.
I just turned me head torwards him, waiting for him to say something but he didn't. He then came quickly closer until our lips touched. It was just a short kiss but I was shocked. I couldn't believe it. Ryuzaki quickly turned away and began to work again while I was still shocked.
"Just wanted to know how this feels like." he said in his monotone voice.
I smiled and turned back to the photos and papers.

Light:
Your POV
We had our fourth date now. It was sunny so we went to a park. We just walked and talked. Suddenly he took my hand so that we were holding hands. I blushed. After a while we came to a bench and sat down. We looked at each other and smiled. I loved it when I was with Light. He was so nice to me everytime. Light then began to lean in and kissed me. I closed my eyes and kissed back. After that we looked at each other and smiled again.

Near:
Your POV
We were at my place in my room. Near and I met each other a lot the last weeks. He was always complementing me but he didn't talk much about himself. So that day we talked like always. But then he blushed suddenly. He must have been in thoughts I thought and chuckled a bit. He then looked at me and turned my head around so that I faced him. We looked into each others eyes as he came closer until we kissed. Okay, it was more a peck then a kiss but I felt his lips on mine. After that he smiled at me and complemented me again.

Mello:
Your POV
I was at Mello's place and we were just chilling. We had met quiet a few times before but we were always either at his place or my place. So this time we were at his place and he said that a friend of him will be there too. His name was Matt. Mello introduced me to him but after that he played video games and I talked with Mello but that wasn't much of a problem. We talked and laughed for hours. Suddenly Mello came closer. Our faces were just a few inches away. He then gave me a very passionate kiss and I kissed back. Matt turned around and looked astonished and proud at the same time. After that we looked deep into each others eyes until I had to go home.

Matt:
Your POV
We met for the third time. The day was already over and it began to went dark outside. Matt drove me home because he said that I shouldn't walk alone at this time. So as soon as we were at my place I looked at him and smiled. I was about to get out of the car as Matt said
"Wait." with that I sat down again and he looked at me. He came closer and closer. We kissed each other passionately. After that we let go of each other and said quickly goodbye to each other and I went inside my house.