chapter 3

Darla, Amber, and Annabelle decided to go with Timmy as they came downstairs to see his parents at the kitchen table with toast and coffee for breakfast. Timmy was about to eat his toast, but he couldn't bring himself to, and only put his head on the table, knowing that his parents lied to him which deeply hurt him inside. And where thanks to Annabelle's wish; they couldn't lie anymore.

"Is something wrong, Timmy?" Susan frowned to her son.

Timmy sat up with a glare and the toast stuck to his face, but he was too angry to care. "Have you guys ever lied to me?"

Susan and Darren looked to each other and were about to say something until...

"OF COURSE WE HAVE!" Susan blurted out and covered her own mouth in shock.

This surprised Timmy as he didn't expect that. It even made the toast fall from his face and fall on his plate.

"Would you excuse us for a moment?" Darren smiled before bolting off with his wife.

"My wish got granted." Annabelle smiled.

"Your wish?" Darla asked.

"Before we left the room, I wished Timmy's parents wouldn't lie to him,' Annabelle explained. "I have a fairy godparent too, Timmy."

"Well, thanks for making that wish." Timmy said.

"Okay, kids," Darren came back into the kitchen. "Ask me anything!"

"Okay..." Timmy folded his arms, deciding to test this out a little more. "When do you lie to me?"

"All the time, in fact, you'd have a hard time finding times we haven't lied to you!" Darren replied with a smile before he then realized what he said. "Don't move." he then zipped off.

Susan and Darren then came back together.

"Doesn't it bother you that you lie to your only son?" Amber asked her aunt and uncle.

"And the truth comes out in three... Two... One." Darla counted.

"Heck no!" Darren replied. "It makes everything easier!"

The kids then frowned to the parents and couldn't believe how cruel they could be.

"Uh, talk to your goldfish." Darren put down the fishbowl with Cosmo and Wanda inside of it and rushed off with his wife.

"Looks like my wish is working a little too well." Annabelle said.

"Sorry, Annabelle, but Murray had to," Wanda cooed to the brown-haired girl. "When you or Timmy say 'I wish', we grant."

"Good point." Annabelle said.

"Timmy, we know you're upset, but you have to understand that sometimes parents have very good reasons for telling little white lies." Susan smiled nervously.

There was then a horn honk heard outside.

"But there's the school bus and we've never been more relieved in our lives, and that's the truth!" Darren smiled.

"Here's your fish, here's your lunch, and your sparkling muffin!" Susan pushed Timmy out the door with Darla, Amber, and Annabelle to get them on the school bus. "Bye!"

"Off to the school bus." Annabelle said.

While they went to Timmy's school, Timmy's parents decided to stay home from work today to keep track of their lies they had ever told him. While that was going on, an ice cream truck seemed to be tracking a signal of something. There was a crazy hunchbacked man who was about to go after the bus, but the kids blocked his way due to the ice cream and they had money for him. He then disguised the truck as a spinach truck which scared the kids away, but only attracted sailors. And here this caused him to scream out of annoyance.