Hole Filler

at the top is a lunar lavender stone.

*no sex this time*
Jasper's pov
-
" you really think she'll make a good bitch?" Bismuth was worried about my choices in wives because of the last ones. I shot her a grin. We were sitting in our usually spot, under a tree in the court yard. " if her behavior this morning doesn't prove it to ya' what will?" I said.

I heard a really loud argument going on over at the basketball court. It was between (Y/n), Gwen and tourmaline. 'The perfect opportunity' I thought. Tourmaline was bismuths ex, bismuth found out that she was sleeping around with a guard and another gem, so she broke it off with tourmaline. But tourmaline has been trying to get back with her ever since.

I quickly got up and walked over to them. " Jasper?! Where the hell are you going" I could hear bismuth's footsteps behind me. When we got there they got louder, I looked around to see if any guards were paying attention 'not even one'. I wrapped my arm around (Y/n)'s shoulder. " what's the problem here, baby." I asked (Y/n) pulling her closer. She looked up at my with a pouty face 'too cute for her own good. Sorta baby faced too' I grinned at her. " This bitch came up to Gwen, pushed her, and started yelling at her. So Gwen pushed her and I yelled back".

" Is that what happened, Girly?" Bismuth asked Gwen and she nodded with fake tears in her eyes. Bismuth walked closer to tourmaline and baby and I took a couple steps back. "Don't wanna be in the middle of that, do we?" I whispered to my baby. The closer bismuth got the more tourmaline started shaking. Now she was cowering under bismuth.

" you will not bother them again, do you understand?" How scary bismuth's voice was sorta surprised me.

After a few more words where exchanged yard time was over. "Everyone back in!" Guards yelled. Gwen, bismuth and (y/n) where already half way to the door. I stayed behind to deal with some business. I walked closer to tourmaline " you've got what I need" her voice was low. "Only if you give me what I want" she dropped to her knees and-

A/n: there's a filler. Tell your friends about this story guys. Real or online friends. And as always feed back is always nice.