Chapter Nine

*Willow*

 Groaning I woke up sweating and feeling a weight across my stomach, lifting the blanket a little I saw an tattooed arm wrapped around me. Turning my head I saw a sleeping Blake wiggling around trying to get out from under him without waking him up, ten minutes later I was finally free  walking out of the bedroom I walked down the hall finding a half bath I did my business before going to the kitchen.

 "Bugger," I grumbled under my breath when I saw the broken glass. Looking around until I found the broom I cleaned up the mess before fixing me a cup of hot chocolate I sat down on the back porch and looked out over the lake.

 "WILLOW!" I jumped when I heard my name being yelled, "Where are you?"

 "Back porch," I yelled back and watched Blake pop his head out the door. "What is it?"  

 "Nothing," he sighed sitting in the swing with me. "I woke up and you were gone. I don't like it when you disappear, especially after the incident earlier."

 "Oh," I whispered lookin down at my hands. "That doesn't happen very often anymore. Sorry if I freaked you out."

 "That scared me," He whispered into my hair hugging me tightly. "You looked so broken and scared that I didn't know what to do. I don't like that feeling I never have. Who broke you?"

 "I don't want to talk about it," I mumbled. "I don't like talking about it."

 "I called Sala," he sighed. "He said to tell you he's on his way with the other girls."

 "Oh," I sighed getting up. "Is it okay if I take a shower? I have some extra clothes in my car."

 "Yeah," Blake smiled softly standing up. "You can use the shower that in the master while I get your clothes. Where are they in your car?"

 "The blue dance bag," I said walking to the bathroom. After I showered using Blake's shampoo and body wash I walked into the bedroom startled to see him sitting on the bed with my bag sitting beside him. "Can you please leave so I can get dressed."

 "Yeah," he said getting up and walking out.

 Sighing I quickly got dressed and went to look for my phone. "Blake, do you know where my phone's at, I need to call my parents."

 "What is this?" Jumping I turned to look at him before I noticed the little red notebook he was holding.

 "Where did you get that?" I squeaked scared when I realized that it was mine, "Your not supposed to read that."

 "Willow," he said looking at me sadly. "Is this what happened to you? I need to know so I can keep you safe."

 "I don't want you to know," I whispered turning away from him. "I don't like it when people find out how weak I am."

 "Bunny," he sighed wrapping his arms around me. "Your anything but weak. Your strong, talented, brave, beautiful, I could go on for forever. I'm sorry I wasn't there to keep safe, that should not have happened to you."

 "Blake, you can't tell my parents."

 "They don't know," he said shocked.

 "No one here knows what happened when I went to LA. I don't want my mom and dad knowing."

 "Alright," he sighed. "You hungry?"

 "Thanks," I mumbled. "A little but I need to go home."

 "I'm going to feed you first," Blake said grabbing his stuff off the counter. "Your to thin, I liked your curves that you had in high school."

 "Really," I huffed. "Is that all you liked about me then, Mister Biker Prez."