Chapter 1- The Football Game

"Aubrey, remind me again why do I have to go to this?" Brianna asked her best friend who was at her house currently throwing clothes out of the closet, to find the perfect outfit for her friend to go to the game with.

"I don't even know how to play football." Brianna whined, as she wanted to stay home tonight and just read on wattpad, like she had been doing every night for the last four months.

"I promise that you will have fun. Plus, that cute boy Josh will be there." she said trying to convince Bree to go to the game with her.

"No, he doesn't even like me." she responded, now sprawled out on her king sized bed, with her face buried in her pillows.

"Then why does he always want to know what you're up to and constantly asking you to go out with him?" Aubrey asked, making a valid point.

Brianna made a muffled sound and continued grumbling but it was incoherent as her face was stuffed in the pillow.

"What? I can't hear you." Aubrey responded in a mocking tone.

"I said...," Bree answered getting up from the bed and chugging the pillow at Aubrey but missed by a mile.

"Nice shot." Aubrey said sarcastically causing Bree to roll her eyes.

" I don't like Josh and he doesn't like me."

"Whatever floats your boat." Aubrey said, her eyes starting to light up as she saw the perfect outfit for her bestie.

"Floats my boat?" Bree asked as that saying sounded a bit weird.

"Ugh, it's something like that people normally say, but never mind that. I think I found the perfect outfit for you." Aubrey said and showed Brianna the most revealing dress which she had in her closet.

"Oh no! Kill me now." Bree said dramatically and fell to the ground, pretending to be dead.

"Come on, this should have everyone's attention." Aubrey said proud of her choice.

"Aubrey! We are not going to a strip club. We're going to a football game. Why do I have to wear this? Besides, half of the time there you will be cheering with your squad. I support you being a cheerleader and all, but I prefer staying home. You won't even find me in the bleachers." Brianna said trying to justify her reasons for wanting to stay home.

"Ok, fine. I understand. I guess not every best friend comes to support their cheerleader friend at one of the biggest games of the season." Aubrey said, putting her fake crying face which she knows could change anyone's mind with, as they would crack under the pressure of seeing her cry.

*Sniff* *Sniff*

"Aubrey, don't do this." Brianna said already feeling guilty about making her best friend cry.

The crocodile tears were starting to form and then Brianna caved under the pressure.

"Okay, fine. You win. I'll go to the game with you."

"Yes!" Aubrey said, all signs of her crying were gone and replaced with a huge smile.

"But I am going to choose what I wear." Brianna said causing Aubrey's smile to fade slightly.

"Fine." Aubrey said, accepting Brianna's right to wear what she wanted.

____At the Football Stadium_____

"I'm going to meet up with the girls, so I'll see you later." Aubrey informed Bree not long after they arrived at the school's football stadium.

"What? You're ditching me already?" Brianna whined in response.