18|Late

*DISCLAIMER* very short filler chapter :(

Audrey POV

The door bell rang and I felt my heart pound.

Is it Silas?

"Quien será?" Fernanda rose a lone eyebrow slightly smirking.

"Dunno?"

I walk towards the door and breathe in deeply.

Hell why am I this giddy?

I open the door and find an uncomfortable Silas standing just outside of the door.

"Hi." He breathed out staring directly at me.

Hi? HI?! That's it! I've been waiting and waiting and been thinking the worst just to get a fucking hi?! What the hell man? You just don't hi someone after coming late.

How do you answer to a hi after all that? Do you answer to a hi after this?

You know what! There should be a fucking book on Silas Mason!

Silas Mason and Hi

"Hey." I mutter under my breath. He wears dark washed jeans and a plain white t that hugged his muscles.

"Ready to go?"

* * *

"Sorry I'm late." He gave me a rare breathtaking smile.

"I uh had to baby sit Maggie and pick up Dylan from soccer practice."

"Siblings?" I ask interested. He never talks about his personal life. Hell the first time we met I didn't even know his name until I heard someone point him out at school.

"Yup." He sighed.

"Tell me more."

"There's nothing much. Maggie is a year younger than Dylan. Maggie can be a brat sometimes but other times she's a ray of sunshine. She's pretty smart for a 7 year old and she's hard headed sometimes. Even if she's wrong she'll somehow have an explanation on how you're wrong. Dylan on the other hand is quiet and introverted. He has a sharp tongue if you mess with him but he's nice otherwise. Dylan's understanding and protective of Maggie. It sometimes scares me how much he can comprehend if he's barely 8." He chuckles at the end as he parks in the parking lot.

"What about you?" I asked him as he unbuckled.

"What about me?"

"What are you like?"

"I'm like I am." He shrugs and opens the pizza parlor's door.

We sit on a booth and a waitress comes to take our order. We settle on a cheese pizza and the waitress said it would be ready in a few and leaves to get our drinks.

"This place has the best pizza in town." Silas says slightly smirking.

"You don't say?"

"I do say!" He playfully grins. I like this side of him. He's easy going and playful. Not the uptight Silas everyone knows and fears. He keeps slightly opening up and telling me more about him and his family. The more I get to know him the harder I fall. And I don't know if it's a bad or good thing.

He's slightly cheeky but is serious in appropriate times. When he's excited his eyes lighten the slightest and his lips quirk into a small smile. When he's unsure or nervous he scratches the back of his neck or his hand goes through his hair to brush it back. When he's angry his eyebrows furrow into a glare and his jaw tightens. When he's confused he slightly parts his mouth.

"Here's your pizza!" The chirpy waitress set out food down and left.

Silas stares at me and urges me to take the first bite with his head lips quirks in a knowing smirk.

I take a bite and instantly fall in love. A bunch of flavors exploded in your mouth and it tasted homemade. Like a dish a mom would make for their child.

"It's delicious."

A full blown smile shows on Silas's face and he digs in.

"How do you know about this place?" I ask.

"I go here a lot ."

* *

"I had fun tonight." I grin.

"Wish I could say the same." He playfully glared.

"Psh admit it! You had fun with me!" I sang.

"Maybe?" He grinned playfully.

We stay in silence as we stare into our eyes. It wasn't the uncomfortable awkward silence. It was frankly nice and and comfortable. The atmosphere was good. Not perfect, -like in the romance books- there was a few awkward silences at the parlor but it was better. For me it was perfect. Everything that's planned almost never goes the way it was implied to go. And this was a clear example.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow." I smile.

"Yup see you later." He nods before standing there a few seconds longer as if debating something before abruptly leaving.

He jumps in his car and says, "Er goodnight." He sends me a small smile before driving off.

"Goodnight."

I walk in with a huge smile on my face.

"How was the date!"

I squeak a loud girly shrill. I turn around and find an excited Fernanda clasping her hands together.

"Me asusto." I glare at her.

"Si si-" she said waving her hand in a dismissing manner. "-Now quiero detalles!" She nearly jumped up and down. For a 50 year old woman she did act like a teenager.

"Nada paso. Nothing happened. We went out for pizza and talked." I shrugged.

"Hmm." She eyed me as if making sure I wasn't lying.

"You sure?" She finally said still eyeing me.

"I think I would know what happened if I was there you know?" I playfully rolled my eyes at her antics.

I received a light smack on my forearm as she glared at me.

"Don't you roll your eyes señorita!" Completely ignoring my pout.

I roll my eyes with out putting to much thought again only to realize it was much too late because I feel a faint stinging sensation on my other arm.

"Fernanda!"

"It's Señorita Fernanda!"