Chapter 29 - Hunter Vs Eloy

HI ROCKIWOLF16 IN THE HOUSE HOPE YOUR ENJOYING MY BOOK SO FAR :) DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT/VOTE :D THANKS

WELL ENJOY...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hunter smiled and talked to Saber as the others were looking for Yvette, Penny, Ebima and Asmodeus . "Saber are you feeling a little better?" he asked. Saber nodded her head, "yes I'm feeling a little better but I'm really tired". As soon as she finished her senescence the doctor came into her room smiling, "Hello its past Saber's bed time and she need's to rest".

Hunter nodded his head, stood up and kissed Saber's forehead making her blush, "see you tomorrow Saber". With that Hunter waved at Saber and walked out the door leaving her to rest.

However when he got out of the Hospital and into a clearing he was pushed heavily into a tree. Angry Hunter turned round and saw Eloy and Sliver smirking at him, "watch were your going dragon scum" he growled charging at him, Hunter growled back and charged at Eloy. 

Eloy bit into Hunter with his sharp teeth but didn't drink any blood, no he would kill this thing slowly but painfully, he even chuckled when he herd Silver cheering, "ELOY ELOY ELOY!! GO BIG BROTHER GO!!". Eloy then scratched Hunter across the face on his cheek, smiling as he cried out in pain, "YOU HURT MY SISTER YOU IMPOSTER AND I KNOW WHAT YOUR TYPE ARE LIKE" he yelled as he charged for Hunter once again, as Silver kept cheering for her brother. 

Having enough Hunter changed into his dragon form and bit into Eloy making cry out in pain. Hunter started moving his head from side to side sinking his dragon teeth deeper and deeper into Eloy. "I don't care what you think of me filth but I know one thing, vampires are nothing but blood thirsty creatures who do nothing but kill kill kill". Hunter mind linked to Eloy while slowly and painfully ripping him apart.

However Hunter felt his nose being hunched so he drooped Eloy and turned his head away shaking his head to stop the pain. When he lifted his dragon head he saw Dawn looking at him and Lazarus holding Eloy back with Silver behind her father. 

Dawn folded her arms ordering Hunter, "change back". When Hunter did Dawn gave both boy a death glance, "mind telling me and Lazarus whats going on between you boys". Before either Hunter or Eloy answered Silver answered her with a big lie, "me and Eloy were going for a walk until Hunter came and attacked us out of no were I knew he was bad when I first saw him, and now look hes attacking the innocent". 

Growling Hunter bellowed, "NO I DID NOT YOU LYING LITTLE BRAT, ELOY ATTACKED ME FIRST FOR NO REASON WHILE YOU WERE CHEERING FOR HIM TO HURT ME MORE YOU VAMPIRE FILTH!!!". Silver and Eloy tried to hold in the laughter at Hunter's face and reaction, Silver replied, "I am not lying you are dragon". 

Something inside Hunter snapped, he grew so angry, so annoyed with these people he yelled, "FINE YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER ARE JUST GOING TO BELIEVE YOU ANYWAY I SHOULD OF JOINED ASMODEUS WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE SO YOU COULD ALL SUFFER. I SHOULDN'T OF SAVED SABER BECAUSE THIS IS THE THANKS I GET. I USED TO HAVE A FAMILY BUT YOU VAMPIRES TOOK THAT AWAY FROM ME BUT MY MOTHER ALWAYS TOLD ME TO GIVE PEOPLE A SECOND CHANCE WELL SHE WAS SO WRONG. LOOK WHERE IT'S GOT ME...IF ANYONE NEEDS ME ILL BE WITH THE REAL PEOPLE ASMODEUS, YVETTE, PENNY AND EBIMA....GOOD BEY!!!" and with that he flew off. 

Everyone just stood there in shock, but they didn't know that poor Saber had seen everything and herd everything and was crying her eyes out, why would Silver and Eloy lie like that. Do they really hate him that much?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI THANKS FOR READING SORRY IF ITS A BIT SHORT BUT I WANTED TO UPDATE TODAY. I MIGHT NOT UPDATE AS MUCH THIS WEEKEND BECAUSE I HAVE SOME COLLEGE WORK TO DO AND I WONT GO ON WATTPAD UNTIL ITS FINISHED :) THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT :)