Chapter 36 - Saber's First Date

HI ROCKIWOLF16 IN THE HOUSE THE PARTY NOT OVER YET PEOPLE B) I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASK ME THREW COMMENT OR MESSAGE :) DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND A BIG THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT AND A BIG THANKS FOR YOUR VOTES :)

WELL ENJOY...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 WEEK LATER

Its been a week since Saber got better and turned back into her human form. But she was getting worried, Christmas was on the way and she hadn't got anyone's presents because true to their word all of her family never let her out of their sight. She remembered the exercise test Lazarus did to see how she was doing with the strength in her legs, but it didn't turn good when she fell down hurting her left paw.

Saber stretched her arms yawing, "I wonder what everyone's doing" she thought while walking in the living room. When she got there she only saw Silver, Eloy and Dawn watching TV on the large screen, tilting her head to the side Saber asked her Mama, "Mama where's Papa?". Dawn turned her head smiling, "he's gone hunting child and he's let Savage come out for a bit so there having a chill out day by hunting for food".

Saber smiled nodding. Silver looked at her giggling, "also Saber Hunter wants to ask you something". Saber smile grew bigger at the mention of Hunters name. Yer she may sound like a love sick kitten but she didn't care. Saber rushed up to Hunters room only to find that he wasn't there only a note.

Being the noise cat she is Saber picked up the note smiling as she read it.

Dear Saber,                                                                                                                                        

 I do want to speak to you badly, but I don't have the words to say it well...Because I'm nerves. Hey you cant blame this dragon its my first time doing something like this ;) So will you meat me on Winter Road I have a surprise for you hope you like it :)  

Lots Of Love Hunter xxx

Saber giggled while running into the walk in closet getting change into something that was her style but made sure it was presentable. Saber wore black and red checked trousers and a jumper with a raccoon face at the front. On her feet were studded shoes while her tale moved from side to side and her tiger ears on the top of her head.

When Saber got to the front door she hared Eloy ask behind her, "where are you going Saber?". Saber smiled at him replying, "Hunter got a surprise for me wanting to ask me about something".

Eloy held his chin in a thinking pose. Yes he's OK with Hunter now but that dose not mean he'll get away with hurting his little sister. But on the other hand they were mates and they had to do something together. Signing Eloy answered, "OK but as soon as your tired or if her hurts you mind link me OK Saber pet?".

Giggling like an excited school girl Saber hugged her big brother reassuring him she would mind link him if something was wrong. Then like a vampire herself Saber rushed threw the door running to her destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT WINTER ROAD

Saber waved at Hunter when she spotted him, "HUNTER!!". Hunter smiled seeing his mate come to him as he waved back, he was going to surprise her with something very special and wished he could do it sooner but he waited like a true gentlemen.

When Saber reached him she immediately jumped into his arms hugging him tightly. She haden't seen him around as much but she assumed that it was something to do with the surprise. "Hunter I'm glad I could see you today I havn't seen you around it made me feel a bit lonely without you".

Hunter hugged her back just as tightly smiling, "I'm sorry beautiful but I was planning this and I wanted it to be perfect with you. But I'm sorry to make you feel that way".

Saber smiled at him but then suddenly felt eyes on her. Eyes that were watching her and Hunter, she shrugged it of asking, "Hunter what did you want to ask me and what the surprise". Hunter blushed rubbing the back of his neck nervously, "well...You see...Saber will you go out on a date with me?".

Saber just wanted to aw at her mate. She thought it was cute that he was nervous but she but him out of his misery straight away, "of course I will". Hunter smiled brightly at his beloved mates words feeling happy at her words, Hunter then went behind Saber covering her eyes turning her around, "as for the surprise".

Saber eyes opened as soon as his hands were off her eyes. She felt like she was going to faint right then and there. In front of her was her favourite restraint  the Lover Winter Restraint, and at the front window was a table with her favourite flower in her favourite colour, roses in a shade of pink she just loved.

Laughing at Sabers cuteness Hunter held her hand walking her in the building, "Hunter did you do this for me? And how did you know I loved this place?". Nodding he replied, "yes Saber that's why you never saw me around all the time I was making sure this was perfect and blame your brother and sister for the other question". 

Saber laughed making a mental note to thank the two of them when they both got home after there date. Then it struck her when she thought of the word. It was her's and Hunter first date together. She must of thought out loud because he started chuckling at her, "yes Saber it is our first date".

When the food arrived she looked over at the corner next to the girls bathroom where she noticed eyes looking at her. She wanted to blow a fuse when she notices her Papa hidden in the shadows but you could see his orange eyes. "Wait orange eyes...Papa and Savage must have become one once more" she thought as she looked at Hunter.

Then an idea came to her, "Hunter I'm just going to the girls ".bathroom I wont be long" she lied. Nodding Hunter kept sipping his drink and started eating as she went over to the girls bathroom. When she was out of his hearing reaching she walked over to the corner with her arms crossed over her chest, "Papa what are yu doing here?" she whispered looking at him.

Lazarus looked at his Saber, "I'm making sure you OK and I'm also making sure that lad don't try anything funny with MY daughter". Saber signed he was just as bad as Eloy. She gave him her best kitten eyes, "Papa and Papa Savage I know your looking out for me but please let us be OK. Your as bad as Eloy but I know all of you are worried after what happened. But I promise to mind link you straight away if I felt unwell and Hunter would never do that".

Lazarus looked at Hunter then at Saber. She did deserve to have a some fun and her first date with her mate but she was still worried. But those kitten eyes of Saber was giving him he coulden't say no. He let Savage some forward" OK we'll go only if your promise to mind link us straight away if somethings wrong. Understand?".

Saber nodded hugging her Papa, "I promise Papa Savage. Thank you..both of you I'll be home soon safe and sound before you know it". Smiling Lazarus/Savage gave her a kiss on the forehead then went home leaving the tow mates at peace. 

Returning to the table Saber smiled and started her meal. Hunter knew that Lazarus was following them but he could do nothing, he was only looking out for her as any father would. Smiling the tow of them chatted, smiled and loved each other on their first date together. 

Saber loved being being with Hunter and was glad she convinced her Papa to o home. But he was only being her Papa looking after his daughter. Saber was indeed enjoin her first date with her beloved mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THERE YOU HAVE IT THERE FIRST DATE :) I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT :) OH AND DON'T FORGET THE END IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER :( BUT DON'T BE TO SAD A NEW BEGINNING IS ALSO JUST AROUND THE CORNER :)