▷just married

"Congratulations! I'm so happy for you, Somin-ah", my bestie squealed right next to me, shaking my soul that was still stuck between dreaming and reality. My friends and some of the other guests were arranging themselves, trying to fit into the photo as instructed by the photographer.

"And he's so f.ucking handsome, I should sue you", another one whisper-yelled at me, making me blushed and instantly hit her lightly with my wedding bouquet. She then giggled with the rest of my friends. With us the couple as the center, I sneakily trying to steal a look at my husband on my right.

Kim Taehyung.

"Hmm?", I snapped when he suddenly looked at my direction, eyebrows up as he was questioning my shy, awkward behavior. I quickly looked away, f.ucking embarrassed.

I swear I heard him chuckled.

But then, moments later, I felt a hand crept up to my waist, pulling me towards him. This felt weird yet awkwardly affectionate. Taehyung slipped his other hand to join his hand, clasping them together around my waist while he moved a little to my back.

"Smile", he whispered and I did. Widely and somewhat proudly.

Then the photographer took our photo and we proceeded to the bouquet throwing thingy, and I don't even know why we're doing it. That bouquet is f.ucking expensive.

But we did it anyway.

While Taehyung was talking to his relatives and friends, I sat on one of guests' chairs, just having some moment of my own, you know.

Spying on him from afar.

Sometimes he did caught me red-handed , but I pretended to look somewhere else. I hope he didn't notice that!

Back to Taehyung, the so-called hottie by my friends, those brats, for real, I don't know who he is. Until his parents came to my house, proposing me on his behalf. That was the first time, I met him. To be honest, he's a cool guy so far. He's very polite, he treated my parents like his, and most of all, he's very nice to me. We became alot more closer since that day, and we can accept each other and just like that, we agreed to continue with our parents decision.

He's alright- well, it is kinda weird that such decent guy is the type to actually wear lip rings, and I'm still quite shy to ask anything unless he's the one asking me first, and this is quite private so I think I'll give it some more time. But then, when we had our first kiss just now, it was nothing like what my friends rumored for noobs ; eww and ugh. It was magical, short and sweet-

"What are you thinking of?", my husband of 2 years older suddenly appeared in front of me, with his lean and dashing physique, his smile made its appearance. His hands both were neatly rested behind his as- hips, his eyes genuinely sparkled with curiosity.

"No- nothing, I don't-", I stuttered, slightly backing away from him. If you insist, there are times that I felt so little and ugly while being with him. No kidding. What did I do to deserve such luck and benefit?

"You're thinking about it again", I pulled myself up to look at him, "You're belittling yourself", Taehyung sighed. What-

"Wha-", Taehyung immediately searched my hand and intertwined it with his, gently while gesturing me to stand facing him. With my height only reached his chest, his other hand climbed to my face and carefully tilting it until my eyes met his.

"You're my wife, I'm your husband", he kissed my knuckle. "What I have is yours, what you have is mine", he sweetly said to me like a serenade. "I'm yours to keep and I'll make you the happiest woman on Earth till death do us part".