The Beginning of a Long Night

I put a cover on once I find one. Also a shout out to maya248 for the engourement to make this a story. Also for some reason my cover isn't showing up on the app -Hailey

It was a late Saturday afternoon when the McCall/Hale pack was gathered for a pack meeting, with everyone there including the only human member. They were all discussing a plan of attack for the witch that was currently on their land and messing with people's minds. Making the folks in Beacon Hills either kill each other and forget everything they've ever done or just make them insane. All these victims where already in Eichen House, getting treated the best that the good doctors there could do.

Their plan was to go out searching for her lair or wherever she was staying. Then if she is found they are to get into contact with the pack and wait for them before proceeding to trap her and later kill her after she undoes all the spells she has cast on the town. Stiles was supposed to stay within a 100 foot radius of anyone in the pack, just to keep him safe.

-------

Later that night

But did Stiles go with that plan? No, no, he did not. Instead of staying near any of the pack, not even Scott, he wondered off trying finding the witch and where she's been hiding out. But she found him wondering the woods all by himself, with no werewolf or banshee within a mile or so radius.

"Stiles you really should not be out here all by yourself, your going to get hurt," the witch stepped out from behind a tree not far from Stiles, within sight distance from the human.

"Who the hell are you?" Stiles questioned the woman in front of him.

"Oh, Sweetheart, I think you know who I am. Think about it Stiles. Come on now, you're the smart one in the pack. You came up with this plan all on your own," the witch stated. She had been watching the pack closely since she's been in town. She knew every little, not so personal, details on them. Like the way Stiles looks at Derek when no one is paying attention or the way everyone seemed to not enjoy being around each other. Pack 'bonding nights' weren't working for them, at all. At least not for the rest of the pack. But for Stiles it was the only time he could be close to Derek without anyone questioning him.

"You've been watching us?" Stiles tilted his head to the side looking at the witch as everything clicked into his mind. "I hope you know you won't make it out of here, out of this town, alive."

"Oh, I think I will there, Stiles. You're pack, alone, isn't strong enough to kill me. You might be able to kill me with all those weapons you keep hidden away from everyone, or the wires between the trees, you know if I didn't know about them." She smirks being a sarcastic nutjob.

"Oh well," he shrugs. "I guess we'll just have to try something else," Stiles smirks at her, playing up that they had another plan to kill her. They had no other idea's, none, not a thing. "Those were just plan A, we have at least idea's up to plan D or so."

"I highly doubt you have 4 or more idea's on how to kill me, or how to get me to do what up want," she spoke quickly a little frightened that they might have actually know things about how to kill her.

"Oh but we do, you now there's that one thing. What's it called? You know the book thing you use for your spells. Oh the Spell Book, and a few matches. Burning it until nothing is left but ashes." Stiles came up with on the spot, having read something about the spell book being the only way to stop a witch, if he or she didn't know the spells off my hand.

The witch growled at him. "You have no way of finding out where that is," she snarled. "I know you haven't told the rest of the pack about that yet though." She smirked remembering a small spell that would leave it so that Stiles couldn't tell the pack nothing because he wouldn't remember anything, but she didn't want to make him nutty. She started waving her hand in a rhythmic way that the spell called for.

"What are you-" was all Stiles got out before he began to shrink.

The witch smirked at her handy work. "Well, Stiles, I'm guessing your pack is back home now. Might as well drop you off." She picked up the small teen and transported to the front door of Derek's loft. She left Stiles there in only his now giant hoodie.

The pack was all inside completely oblivious to what had happened to their pack member.