Dream

Karamatsu: hey my honey today I had wrote a new song for you ❤️ I wish you can listen it now .

Y/n : sure  go ahead Kara kun

Karamatsu start to sing his new song but he end up  singing nonstop, the worst is almost midnight.

Y/n " oh my...... If he still continue Singing he may disturb my neighbors I guess I had to ask him to stop now "

Y/n: hey Kara is really wonderful your new song and your voice was so beautiful

Karamatsu: really my honey I'm glad that you enjoy my singing now let me sing more for you

Y/n: Kara kun wait can't you stop singing now ?

Karamatsu: what are you talking about ? Didn't you like my voice and my song ?

Y/n: yes of course I do Kara kun but is almost midnight how about let's stop for today? Yeah you may go back home now Kara kun

Karamatsu: .......my honey why are you asking me go back ?

Y/n: oh...well you kno..(Karamatsu: I get it now )

Y/n: excuse me ?

Karamatsu: you are trying to kick me out and bring another men come in to your house right ....

Y/n: what are you talking about Kara??

Karamatsu eyes stare at y/n Coldly, his hand start to push y/n against the wall

Y/n:Kara......kun

Karamatsu: my honey why are you crying? Why why why why why why why why !!!! Why you don't let me sing for you ? Is it because you like someone else song ?

Karamatsu start to take out a knife.

Y/n: no.....please don't do this

Karamatsu: you are mine mine mine mine mine I won't let anyone touch you!!! So prepare to be mine

Y/n: please wait.....Kara please...

Karamatsu: sorry honey I can't wait

Karamatsu straight away slash y/n heart with his knife.

Karamatsu: good night my honey......

Karamatsu start to clean the blood after that he took his guitar and sit in front of y/n dead body.

Karamatsu: y/n chan you say you love my song right from now on you will listen to my music everyday.......why aren't you responding? Fufufufu (tears start to fall) I'm sorry I just want to protect you .....ahhhhh!!!!

Karamatsu:Ahhhhh??? (Breathing heavily )
Karamatsu looking at his surroundings he saw y/n chan was sleeping beside him.

Karamatsu: y/n chan?

Y/n: uh.....Kara kun? What is it ? Your face looks likes you saw something scary ? Are you alright ?

Karamatsu : well I'm just having a nightmare just now....."thank god is just a dream"

Y/n: come here let me give you a hug Kara (hug Karamatsu body)

Karamatsu: y/n chan ......may I ask you something ?

Y/n: sure wait if you are asking why are you here then I'm telling you that yesterday you were drunk at Chibita Oden stall so I took you back home.

Karamatsu: oh right, I was drinking at Chibita stall yesterday night.....I'm sorry my honey I make you so much trouble

Y/n: well you no need to apology Kara kun hee hee

Karamatsu: y/n chan ......I'm scared .....I'm afraid that I may harm you....

Y/n: what are you talking about Kara kun?

Karamatsu: well I had a dream that I killed you......because I can't control my emotion....I...

Y/n hug Karamatsu tightly she's start to comfort him telling him that everything will be alright now .....

Karamatsu: thank you y/n chan but ......I'm still afraid the yandere side of mine will harm you ...

Y/n: Kara kun...... How about lets go sleep now ? Is important to get some rest. Come on Kara kun I promise you that I will be careful not to make your yandere side gets angry alright ?

Karamatsu : thank you y/n chan...........

Karamatsu began to go back to sleep all he can do is hoping that that dream won't come true ....