Let's Run

Karamatsu was calling Todomatsu for help after he told Todomatsu his location he turn back to you.

Karamatsu: my Karamatsu girl here take this

He's giving you a robe

Y/n: Kara kun why are you giving me a robe

You look back to him. Karamatsu put his hands together and told you to tie him up before is too late.

Y/n: but I can't Karamatsu ......I can't do this to you

Karamatsu shout my name loudly

Karamatsu: Y/N CHAN!!!! YOU GOT TO DO THIS BEFORE I HURT YOU AGAIN!!

Looking at him shout while tears falling down at his cheek, your heart were so pain when looking at him like this.

You had no choice but to tie Karamatsu up
While ding it you keep on apologize to him.

Karamatsu: don't cry my princess is a knight job to protect his beloved princess (wink)

Y/n: Kara kun I LOVE YOU.....

Karamatsu: me too my princess....Oh I forgot your phone is at the blues color drawer faster go get it

You listen as Karamatsu told you to, when you took your phone you got called  by Todomatsu. You quickly listen to his phone.

Todomatsu: y/n chan is that's you y/n chan ?? Thank god you were safe (cries) where's Karamatsu Niisan?

You told Todomatsu about Karamatsu

Todomatsu: okay I'm already outside of your apartment coming up now

Karamatsu: great Todomatsu made it on time....

Karamatsu expressions looks so tired he must had fighting with the other side of him. Todomatsu open the door he hug you tightly.

Todomatsu: thank god you are safe ......

Y/n: Totty.... thanks for the worry

Karamatsu: Totty please run with y/n chan now.....ugh....faster I can't hold it much longer now....

Todomatsu nod his head he quickly
Took your hand and pull you. You turn back to Karamatsu and call his name.

Karamatsu: goodbye my princess this is the best I can do for you

Todomatsu and y/n were out of the house when Todomatsu close the door he heard Karamatsu shouting for y/n. Todomatsu faster pull you away from the door before you want to run back to Karamatsu.

Y/n: let go Totty

Todomatsu: no!!! I won't let go !!! Karamatsu Niisan told me to take care of you!!

Y/n: Kara kun is calling for me I can hear he is shouting hard for me I can feel he is in pain....

Todomatsu: Y/n Chan still you are not allow to go back to the house!! Now inside the house is not Karamatsu Niisan but a monster!!

Y/n: but is still Kara kun.....yandere Karamatsu is still Kara kun

Todomatsu: I know how you feel y/n chan don't worry....Osomatsu Niisan had go to professor Dekapan there to get a recovery medicine for Karamatsu Niisan

Y/n: Totty ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) thank you

When you both walk deep into the wood Todomatsu gets Osomatsu message that he finally got the medicine he is coming to them right now. Todomatsu was so happy both of you think it was a happy ending until Todomatsu phone nudge again. Todomatsu look at his phone then his face became pale white color.

Y/n: what is it Totty?

Todomatsu: this is not true but...Karamatsu Niisan was tied up but why ....

Y/n : what do you mean ?

Todomatsu: just now I had secretly put a following device inside Karamatsu Niisan pocket it can detect where Karamatsu Niisan is.....look is looks like Karamatsu break free himself...he's coming to us ....

Y/n: let's run!!!

Todomatsu: quick before he gets us !!

Karamatsu: where are you my honey ? Playing hide and seek with me ? Kukukukuku I'm going to get you now and tied you up forever or we should die together....