Chapter 19: Slenderman

Oh, who to kill. Who to kill. I'd personally love to wrap my hands around Abby's neck.

Great. Now I'm turning psycho.
My limbs tremble uncontrollably, not because of the cold, but of the flickering shadows all around. Scared and shaking, I utter prayers in whispers, imploring God or angels to defend me in this horrid, bleak place.

Oh, my God. Something flits in the distance ahead of me. A pitch black silhouette crouching behind unemptied trashcans. I stop, turn around, and run in theopposite direction. No. I stop. I can't run from it. I have to win. It's up to me now.

As I turn back, I see the silhouette standing in front of the trashcan now. It stands there with its arms out. The silhouette is tall and I'm afraid I don't remember anyone in the game being that tall.

I pull out my pocket knife and walk toward the silhouette. As I get closer to it, rope-like whips spread from its back.

In a gruff and breathy tone, the silhouette says, "You're brave, but you won't be for long." The voice sends shivers down my spine and makes the hairs on my arms stand up.

"You think you're so strong." The rope-like whips rise in the air over me. They move, and that's when I see that it's a part of the silhouette. It reminds me of the urban legend, Slender-man.

Before its whip-like arms lunge at me, I lunge at it. I can't reach its neck, so I cut the chest from the top down to the bottom. Something slimy oozes onto my hand and I recoil in horror as it falls onto me.

I'm underneath the creature and, to my horror, it's laughing. I quickly crawl out from underneath it and take out my flashlight. When I point my flashlight at the silhouette, it's already standing up. The light comes on, revealing a grotesque face. Two uneven oval shaped eyes, no nose, and a mouth slit from ear to ear. The creature is wearing a suit and is nearly ten feet tall! It's very, very, very slender.

Slenderman isn't part of the game, so I don't waste my time on him

Slenderman isn't part of the game, so I don't waste my time on him. I run the opposite direction, and when I do, someone crashes into me, knocking me to the ground. I quickly stand to my feet and look around while holding my pocket knife.