Go!

Lucifer/Cass was standing over him smiling. Sam felt cold and scared and he could feel the wall pounding against his head. All he could move was his head and fingers. The rest of him felt like pins digging into his body, keeping him tacked to the tree.
    Lucifer stepped closer to Sam and smiled menacingly.
    "I could kill you right now." He said. Sam knew Castiel was in there screaming for help. Or at least Sam thought so. Lucifer was silent awaiting his response.
"Then do it." Sam mocked. Lucifer's smile nodded and he lifted his hand as if to swing at him. Except, he was interrupted by Dean running at Lucifer which, resulted in Dean being thrown against a tree.
     "No!" Sam yelled trying to struggle free when Lucifer grabbed Sam's chin pulling it close.
     "Only reason why I'm not killing your ass is because, Cass would eject me. He chose this for himself." Lucifer said.
"He... What?" Sam said as his eyes grew in shock.
"Yes sir. Goodie two shoes here needed me so I could help him kill whatever is murdering our brothers and sisters." Lucifer answered.
     "He'd never.." Sam spat still struggling against the energy.
"But, he did," said Lucifer. He snapped his fingers and the energy dropped Sam to the ground. Sam stood up instantly and ran away. Dean removed the laying position he had took when he was flung and gave Lucifer a glare.
     "You son of a-bitch." He wheezed. Lucifer stood there and went silent. Then, Castiel took control.
"Dean..." His voice was perfect once more. Dean give no reply. There was the enemy right there within their best friend. He got up and walked away.
***
     Sam slowed to a walk and furiously punched at the sky. He punched until he tired himself out and then he realized, he wasn't angry. Just very very confused. He put his back to a tree and slid down to a sitting position to where he was able to hide his face.
     "Sam?" He heard Castiel's distinct voice and he looked up. Sure enough, the Angel was standing above him.
     "Which one am I talking to?" He asked coldly. Castiel wasn't shocked about this. He knew Sam would be upset with him.
"Just good old me." Castiel nodded. He then felt Sam's warm arms around his neck as his head buried into his chest.
     "I have to hear why from you." Sam stated clearer than day. The wind picked a sweet breeze that passed by them too quickly.
"There's something I can't track in Heaven. I need Lucifer's help. He's an Archangel which means, he's more powerful." Castiel explained. Sam nodded as he explained.
     "Then you'd better get going." Sam sadly said. Then once again the two Angels switched places. Lucifer made Castiel look like a big rich man. The two were easy to separate from one identity. He stood up and looked down at Sam.
     "Don't worry, I'll bring your boyfriend back safely." He smirked cockily.
     "Go...." Sam muttered not looking at Lucifer.
     "What?" Lucifer asked as he leaned down. Sam glared at the ground then raised his eyes to Lucifer who was still in the position.
"Go!" He yelled making Lucifer jump back with a laugh. Sam stayed there for a little while before returning to the bunker and laying on his bed where he silently stared at the ceiling.