Safely Returned.

Castiel was in South Dakota in a quick motion. No time to slow down. There was also no stopping with Sam's neck on the line. Literally.
He kept blaming himself even when he hit the location. He kept calling himself a Sin. It toyed with his very mind. He didn't know what to expect when he walked into that house. Nor did he want to find out.
Castiel walked cautiously through the cracked doorway and proceeded through the rooms looking for any sign that Lucifer was there. Sure enough Castiel found his jacket. Sam's blue jacket was covered in blood on the floor. It was still fresh. So fresh it made Castiel's heart skip a couple beats as he passed by it.
"THUMP!" Something heavy fell from upstairs. Castiel summoned his Angel Blade and made his way silently up the stairs. He checked every corner until he found Sam in the middle of the floor beaten up. There was a flash of light and Lucifer left Sam's body.
"Sam!" He yelled as he dropped his blade to his feet and ran to Sam. He lifted Sam up to examine every cut and bruise. He coughed weakly and Castiel had tears forming in his eyes.
"Don't worry Sammy, I'm taking you home." He quietly said. Sam nodded with his eyes still shut. He gently lifted Sam on his feet and threw his arm over his shoulder before flying back to Dean. With the extra person riding with him, it was more tough to land his flight. He stumbled forward but caught himself.
Dean looked up startled by their sudden drop in. He noticed Sam's condition off the bat. He closed the book and helped Castiel move Sam to his room. They heaved Sam to his room and laid him down on the bed.
"He's looking bad man." Dean said pulling him out of Sam's room. Castiel leaned in and closed the door.
"I should leave. For good. I did this and I shouldn't be here to hurt him even more." Castiel said looking away from Dean. This made Dean's face go cherry red.
"No you shouldn't! You see, you're going to be a good boyfriend and stick with him." Dean replied.
"Or what?" Castiel questioned.
"I will hunt you down and kill you." Dean threatened. He didn't even mean it. What he watched Castiel do was unbelievable. Castiel kneeled down and held his head straight.
"Then do it." Castiel said, his voice a low whisper. Dean's eyes widened in shock and backed away from the kneeling Angel.
"No Cass! My brother would either kill me or himself.." Dean exclaimed.
"Then let me go. Ill come back when everyone's calmed down." Castiel put his idea of
leaving aside knowing Dean, would indeed looked for him and kill him if he ran away.
"You will come back right?" Dean questioned furrowing his brows.
"Yes, for Sam I will." Castiel nodded. Dean nodded suspiciously as Cass walked out of the bunker and into the darkness of the night.
***
Sam woke up and lifted himself up with a groan of utter pain. Dean walked into his room and smiled.
"Morning there sunshine." He joked. Sam glared as he pushed himself against the wall.
"Shove it up your ass Dean." He rolled his eyes sarcastically.
"Oh. Sorry there King." He bowed.
"Where's Cass?" Sam asked ignoring Dean and his childish ego.
"He went out. He also said he'll come back when everyone is calmer. I mean we did just have a crisis when you became Lucifer's meat.... Again." Dean admitted truthfully.
"Yeah. Okay. Whatever." Sam rolled his eyes again. He thought Cass would never leave. Unless he really pinned it on himself.