20 Facts

Hey y'all, how's everyone doing? Fine I hope. This has been quite highly requested by many people since some time back and I'm finally deciding to do it. Here are 20 facts about me;

1. My first name is Yvonne and my last name is Yong; a very popular Chinese surname.

2. I turn sixteen in December this year. 00's batch anyone with me?

3. I am full Chinese, 100% Chinese. I am not half Korean as quite some people assume.

4. Born and bred in Malaysia, the potato looking country on the map between Thailand and Singapore.

5. I plan to move to London or Melbourne in 2019 to study and finish my degree.

6. My dream is to become a successful psychologist and help people.

7. When I was 13-15, I wanted to become a doctor but gave up because of the amount of discouragement from everyone.

8. Simple compliments can boost up my confidence level by a notch or two. Seriously, very minor compliments make my day.

9. This book, Room 414 was inspired by a haunted apartment near my grandmothers house. They recently tore it down and rebuilt a new one. It's called The Residence. Coincidence? I think so too.

10. I wrote this book when I was 13 years old and had no clue on what I was doing. Hence the reason this book turned out terrible. I apologise.

11. I am in love with Korean drama, there's no explanation to it.

12. I had a best friend who is no longer even a friend to me at the moment.

13. I once fell into depression.

14. I hate it when people point out about my wealth. I am not very wealthy but more on the higher part of middle classed. I absolutely hate it when people tell me I'm rich.

15. When I was in primary school, standard 1 to be exact, I was bullied by my senior. She treated me like a maid and I hated her since then.

16. I hate people who talk to you when they need something but completely ignore you when they're done using you.

17. I love nature and scenery. I'm not even kidding. I freaking love it. I will wake up at ungodly hours in the morning just to watch the sunrise. When I was in Bali, Indonesia last year, I woke up at 2am in the morning to hike up Mount Batur just to watch the sunrise. No regrets.

18. I love travelling. I plan to travel the world once I graduate from University. I have covered a total of 7 countries and 9 cities. More to cross off my bucket list.

19. I hate school. Especially secondary school. I always hated it but I seemed to hate it even more this year. I hate the fact that I have to wake up at 5.45am just to attend school on time.

20. I am generally a nice person unless you piss me off. I take "treat others they way you want to be treated" very seriously. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. If you're a bitch or a dick to me, I'll be one back.