Chapter 2: She saw it!

There we were staring at those bloody words. What did we do we do wrong that made them want to kill us so badly?

"Hey Alexis!" Marcus asked still not taking his eyes of the large mirror.

"Yea what?" I answered.

"By any chance, after the death of these college students that the receptionist said, has anyone stepped a foot into this room?" he asked finally looking at me.

"I have no idea" I answered. We stood in silence.

"We needa get out of here now" Ashlynn said with all her courage breaking the silence.

"We can't right now" Max told her.

"Why not?" she asked.

"Do you actually think its safe to go out right now?" he said to her. I couldn't take all this shit anymore. It's just four nights right? I just wanna go to bed and wake up the next day as if nothing happened. "I'm going to bed" I said walking towards our rooms. "Me too" Max said not giving a damn about everyone else. "What?! How can you guys possibly sleep after what just happened?" Angeline asked. "You don't expect us to stay awake all night do you?" I said grouchy due to lack of sleep. They just followed my lead. I do agree this is my first time being scared.

Yes, first time. I just couldn't think right now. My brain stopped functioning and I didn't care what Ashlynn and Angeline were mumbling about. My eyelids grew heavier and I fell into a deep sleep. I just hope I'll wake up tomorrow with nothing to worry about.

************

My alarm started to ring at 6:30 am. I opened my eyes and looked around to find Ashlynn and Angeline half awake. I couldn't help but giggle. I looked out the large window to see the dark sky. I went to the bathroom to get ready. I stared at the mirror and observed the eye bags I had from the restless night. There it was all over again, that presence. This time, I felt that it was no longer hallucination. I quickly got ready and stepped out the bathroom. Ashlynn ran into the bathroom to get ready. She closed the door and seconds later Angeline and myself heard her scream. We ran to the bathroom and tried opening the door. It was locked. "Ashlynn! Open up!" I yelled. "Open the damn door,Ashlynn!" Angeline said worried. Her screams stop. They boys ran out of their rooms. "Whats all the commotion?" John asked yawning. "Ashlynn.in there.screaming." Angeline said shivering and pointing towards the bathrooom door. The boys ran towards the door too. She opened the door and we more than relieved. Her face was so pale. "Ashlynn!!What happened?" I asked worried. "G-Ghost" she said trembling.

===========

Heyyyy xD Finally new chapter xD Hope you liked it :) Read and vote kaysss?;)

-inspirex18