•Chapter 2

"A woman should soften but not weaken a man." - Sigmund Freud

Werewolf Kingdom
Moonlight Pack

Fyrrah's POV

"Excuse me?" I asked in disbelief.

"You heard me, you're coming with me." He stated icily, making a move to close the distance between us but I moved backwards, accidentally bumping into Alpha Luces' muscular chest. He steadied me on my feet but we both looked up when a loud snarl echoed throughout the room. Before I could register what's happening I was pulled tightly into another muscular chest vibrating with low growls. Tingles erupted everywhere on my skin making me feel dizzy.

"MINE!" the voice growled possessively, rubbing his cheek against mine. He inhaled deeply, growling lowly when he noticed how stiff I became.

"I'm not your food, plus I really need to go right now. As much as I wanted to stay and chat with all of you," I looked around the room, noticing the terrified expressions of the rogues, the guards behind the Alpha King and Alpha Luces' stoic one. "There are things that requires my attention, you know." I wiggled out of his arms but it's like trying to wiggle your way out of chains tightly covering your whole torso. I slumped back, sighing in defeat when I noticed he wouldn't even budge. I raised an eyebrow at him, "So, where are we going, Alpha?"

That seemed to please him as he growled lowly with approval, holding me tighter. "To my castle, and call me Alessio." He answered.

"Alessio." I tested the name on my tongue... damn, even his name is sexy. He purred, inhaling my scent deeply. I eyed him suspiciously, "How do I know you're not going to feed me to the lions when we get there?"

He narrowed his eyes at me, "I don't have lions in my castle. You should know by now that when I want someone dead, I do it myself, little elf."

Little elf... I flushed red and he only chuckled at my reaction. Seriously, Fyrrah? Is that the only thing you've heard? I glared at him before hiding my face in his chest, at least he smells divine. My shoulders sagged as exhaustion took its toll on me. I spent the rest of the day tracking Leo's men right after I received the note from Virgo and it's almost midnight already. I deserve a break, yes, but with my sister gone I doubt I'll be getting much sleep. These sparks weren't helping either, and Alessio's warmth seemed to be lulling me to sleep.

"Tired, little elf?" He inquired gently. I nodded, burrying my face in his chest further. I don't have the energy to be in my normal beast mode attitude right now, he's too comfy. He held me tighter and turned to Alpha Luces. "I would like to stay for the night."

"Yes, of course. I'll escort you to your room, my king." The alpha replied.

My ears twitched, earning chuckles from the guards as they started whispering to each other. All I can hear was 'aww, she's cute', 'she's adorable' and 'they're cute together', and honestly those things made my ears twitch more as I grumbled angrily. I told you already, a stressed Fyrrah is an angry Fyrrah.

"Let's get you to bed." The great king seemed to be enjoying this. Well, since he really wants to imprison me in his castle then he should know how to handle me whem I'm in my lazy mode. Besides, I'll get carried to my own room. Thank the heavens, no more prison bed. I yawned as the darkness consumed me and my dreams were filled with warm, comfy teddy bears and shaped fluffy pillows that seemed to set my body on fire everytime my skin made contact with them. The sparks igniting on my skin proves that somehow, my dreams turned into reality in a completely different form.

***

I woke up feeling refreshed, the sunlight streaming from the open balcony of the elegant room made every corner bright with the morning grace. I can feel energy buzzing underneath my skin... This renewed vigor to start the day made me feel unease though. I've lost this feeling when the king of the fire realm ordered my execution. I used to feel this energy every morning when I woke up, telling me I was home, safe. Right now, my definition of home is either above the tree where I usually sleep or the cave near the sea shore where I kept all the items I have stolen from Leonardo's men and the word safe doesn't exist in my situation right now. I'm not home, am I?