part 4

LEAH POV:

It’s over 2 am in the morning. Good luck Leah hearing Liam's lecture later, mentally scolding myself. Heading out, I feel my heart jump out from my rib cage when I saw a man. A bleeding man that is hiding at the back of my front desk looking towards my clinic's front door.

So I did what any living human do even if it's in a movie.

I scream.

The man snapped his head towards me with shock expression. Instead doing what any other living human would do by calling 911, I ran towards him to check him if he's okay. With shock and now mixed with serious expression, the man keep looking at my face.

“Are you okay mister?” he still look at me. “mister? Do you hear me? Are you okay?” I try to increase my voice volume hoping that he would hear my question just now.

Then he fainted.

What?

A bleeding man just fainted on me.

So as a rational human who appreciate humanity, I drag him to my office. Luckily there's a bed that I always use if I'm staying at my clinic. It's only piece of cake, think him as one of those animals you treat Leah.

Well he’s not animal, he’s a freaking human!

After a quick text to my brother telling him I'm tired so I spend the night at my clinic, I rushed towards the man. I clean up his wounds and take out a bullet from his shoulder, ignoring questions that lingered in my head about why he ended up with bullets. I know America is known for a country with guns but as a new Yorker I’ve never ever had an encounter to this kind of things like this. I hope he’s okay.

After make sure he's in good condition, I felt tired and went to my chair to get some sleep. I put my head and arms on my desk and then slowly drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IAN POV:

Angel.

It’s my angel. The woman in front of me stood still like a statue analyzing me as we both locked up in a staring competition. I expected her to call the police but she surprised me by running towards me.

“Are you okay mister?” Her voice is so sweet.

“Mister? Do you hear me? Are you okay?” Her volume slightly increased but I don't give a damn about it.

Suddenly, I feel dizzy then nothing.

I gained my consciousness but my eyes were heavy so I only managed to slightly open it. In front of me, I saw her. Angel were cleaning up my wounds and treating me. She gently do it to avoid me feeling uncomfortable or pain. I took this chance to observe her properly. You guys must think I am crazy but hey angel is in front of me so I should grab the chance. Dammit. I should stop calling her angel.

But before I even observe her she already went away to her desk. Shit. I took a long time debating with my inner self. I watched her sit down on her chair and lean her head down on her desk and immediately fall asleep.

Then I'm also drifted to sleep with her innocent face as my last image.

I woke up feeling better than last night. Still in the same office. Angel..where is she?. I frowned when I noticed she's gone.

“Oh you woke up already, thank goodness. Sorry to leave you here for a moment, I need to come home to take a bath and prepare breakfast for you”. She put a container on her desk.

“I hope you like porridge”. I don't even care about the food not because I'm not grateful; it's just she looks so pretty with her soft pink dress. She suddenly blushed realizing that I just check out on her. She coughed awkwardly to make me snap out of my thoughts. Okay, this is so awkward and embarrassing.

“It's 11 now”, she said. “You're lucky that today is Sunday so my clinic is close”.
Oh she's a doctor.

“No I'm not, in fact I'm a vet”, did she just read my mind? She smiled. “No i didn't read your mind”, then chuckled softly.

“Stop staring at me, you need to eat”, she pour the porridge into a plate and then help me to sit up and lean onto the headboard. She has a mixture of vanilla and strawberry scent, seriously what kind of perfume she use, so calming. She then sit beside me, she feed me like I'm a little baby. I just sit there eating her delicious porridge while staring at her. The way her lips blow the porridge to make it warm very intriguing. If I'm not hurt right now I would kiss her like a hungry animal. Nice way to treat your angel in your pervert brain Ian.

After I finished my breakfast, she went to clean up the plate and spoon.

She comes back blushing furiously on her face. “er….umm...you need to...you know...take a bath...umm”, she's stuttering.

“But since you can't..err..I have to help you undress”

Oh...this is fun.

“umm….I only have to use water and wet towel to...you know..wipe your body”, by saying that her face even get redder.

I really want to show my wicked smirk and grin victoriously but I need to maintain my poker face in front of this tomato girl.

So I nodded.

She smiled shyly and nervously.

She sits on the bed besides me as she hesitantly lifts up my white shirt stained with my dry blood revealing my muscles and abs. thanks to whoever created gym!!!

She gasped, smirk already formed in my mind. She quickly averted her eyes from my body then start to take off my pants.

Ughhhh...this woman already give me hard on only by touching my zipper.

Her eyes fixed to other direction while she took off my pants. I really want to laugh out loud for her shy behaviour. Any women out there would want to peel off my clothes to see me naked but this particular woman don't.

Even when she takes off my boxer, she still like that not even stealing glances.

Seriously, my boner stood up straight like a pole, luckily this woman who cheeks already in bright red didn't notice.

“I'm sorry..I can't help you. This is embarrassing. I hope you could do it yourself”, she stands up and turns her back to me. Even though I feel slightly disappointed but I'm amused.

“If you finish already, knock the desk twice”, with that I quickly wipe clean my body.

Feeling fresh I knock the desk twice. She went to grab some clothes out from her bag just now.

“I only bought what I thought you would feel comfy with”. She helps me to wear a new boxer, white large shirt and short pants.

This girl is lucky because not even my past girlfriends or high school crush help me to wear my underwear.

Feeling safe I think she then look at me smiling sweetly, “okay..you look more fresh. I'll leave you to rest now. By the way, your things is in the first drawer on your left and if you need anything just call me, I already wrote down my number on a paper”. She showed me the paper then she helps me to lie down again and walked out from her office.