1.

Kate Pov

Mom: Hurry up girls! Or we aren't going!

I heard my mom shout as me and my bestfriend Lesley were finishing getting ready to go to the GOT7 Concert. (Fly in the USA)

Me: Coming! *shouts*

We fixed our outfits one last time and look at the mirror and ran downstairs

We entered the car and put on our seatbelts and left

Mom: Look at you girls all pretty just for a concert huh?

Lesley: Every IGOT7 wants to look good when they are about to meet 7 handsome boys *laughs*

Mom: *laughs* You girls excited?

Me: of course mom! We are meeting GOT7! How could we not be excited?!

Mom: Ok Calm your horses kate

Lesley: we still need to go see BTS i hope they come soon

Me: Omg yess! *huge smile on her face*

Mom: When they come we'll see

I got lost in my thoughts thinking what it would it be like to finally meet them. My mind kept saying are they going to be there? Or im just going to watch them on a screen like always? I couldn't believe it yet, until i started seeing all IGOT7 around Rosemont theater.

Mom: We are here, now call me when you guys want me to pick you up or should i say when the concert is over

Me: Ok bye mom see you !

Lesley: Omg i can't believe it!! We are here!!

Me: I know!! Hurry let's get our bracelets!

We made our way were the Vip section was IGOT7 were dancing to exo 'monster' while we just watched and waited in line. There was a van that said 'get well soon youngjae' that was the cutest.

We finally got our bracelet and made our way to the back of the line, the sun was too bright today and i was getting tired from standing there. There was this IGOT7 arriving jamming to 'Fly' everyone just looked as they passed by.

Lesley: It's almost time to go in

She said excited, GOT7 is Lesley's #1 band thanks to GOT7 and BTS we became friends.

After some time IGOT7 started going to the back of the line as i turned around i saw a long ass line.

Me: I didn't know we were that many *says surprised*