Chapter 2: Hired!

'Cute'

Only this thought seemed to echo through Todomatsu's mind as he watched the girl busy about the kitchen preparing his order.

The (h/c) haired girl poured the hot mix into a mug while the oven beside her radiated with heat. Warmth & sugar wafting through the air.
while her movements were calm she was fretting profusely on the inside. She had somehow managed to keep herself from being a stuttering mess to her first patron but, it was a tad bit awkward with only the two of them within the small building. But she was able to use his order of a small mocha with extra cream & a pastry as something to keep herself busy & hopefully avoid awkward conversation. But as she set the fresh pastry onto the table in front of the pink fellow she was now out of ideas of how to keep herself from being a awkward mess as it seemed the boy was looking for conversation as he looked at her face.

He gestured to the seat next to him for the girl to sit. The girl reluctantly took a seat & thus began idle small talk as Todomatsu ate his meal. (y/n) trying her best to not be awkward & keep the conversation flowing.

Todomatsu by this point had somehow managed to steady his excited heartbeat. Not helped by the fact that he was all alone with a cute girl. He had to be vary carful & articulate with his actions & ask passive questions to get what he wanted. This was a rare chance for a neet like himself, not that he would let her in on that little detail.

"Is this place new? I haven't heard of it despite it being such a cute cafe, with staff to match!"

Todomatsu grinned & set off confetti in his mind as the girl before him blushed at his words.

"Ah- y-yes actually your my first customer! Though I might have timed the opening better with this weather...." the girl stuttered out.

Todomatsu quickly eyes scanned the entirety of the café to solidify his judgement of the situation. If he had read the girl correctly he could infer that she was the owner of this café & Since it was a new business there wouldn't be a need for that many employees right away since it would take a while for it to catch on in popularity. Meaning at least for now she was the only one who worked there. All alone. By herself.

Bingo

"Hey since your a new business & all you wouldn't happen to be hiring would you?"

"Y-YES!" The girl suddenly blurted
Shocking herself & the pink boy

"I-I mean yes, I am um well currently looking for workers so maybe if you know someone who is intereste-"

"I am"
Todomatsu boldly interrupted looking the girl dead in the eye.

he knew he was getting too excited but he couldn't help it, he had to take this chance by the reins while he could! Who knows when he would get another chance like this! He had to act quickly. If not someone else would surely make a move, now just to get hired & he could-

"Your hired!"

Okay that was easier then expected

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ahh.... I'm bad at updating quickly.... also sorry lots for the short chapter but I have more coming I promise!!!!
c₍૮ ๑•̀௰•́๑₎აو !!!!

Also If it isn't too much trouble do u think you guys could point out spelling errors for me? I'm really sorry to ask this of u but I'm a dummy when it comes to spelling & even though I read through this fourteen times before posting I'm positive there are some I've missed even still..............
....c₍૮ ⌯᷄௰⌯᷅"₎ა..............

thank you so vary much for your patience & I look forward to feedback!

Thank you for reading my work
I love u & hope you have a splendid fantastic amazing day!!!!