Chapter 3

We're moving today.

I can't stop crying. Liam is depressed because I'm sad; I guess it's a mate thing.

I guess I should be a little more freaked out that I'm going to be living in a house full of werewolves, the pack house, but I'm not. I've been living with wolves my entire life I just haven't known.

I haven't helped at all. I've just been lying on the floor in my room.

Someone knocked and I completely ignored them.

I heard the door open and made no move to show I heard them.

"Chloe lying on the floor isn't going to stop this," Justin sighed while pulling at my arm.

"Let me go," I emotionlessly stated.

"Fine," he stated. I hate it when he does that. He knows in the end I'm going to lose. I'll be dragged out of this house. I mean no one is seeing this my way.

I'm going to be driven somewhere that I have no idea where I am and then have to be helped around because I won't have a clue how to even get to the bathroom! I'm going to call a strange house home? No way is this going to work.

"Have you ever thought that you're the one that's wrong?" Justin asked. I could hear him moving my things.

"I'm not," I shrugged.

"Really so everyone else is wrong?" He scoffed.

"Precisely," I childishly replied.

"You're being childish this is for your own safety," he growled.

"JUSTIN just shut up! If someone breaks into the house how the hell am I supposed to escape? I'll be an easy target just the stupid blind girl," I shouted tears streaming down my face.

"That's what this is about?" He asked.

"Just leave me alone," I whispered while standing up and walking out the door.

I walked to the front door and felt around for the doorknob. I finally found it and opened the door. I walked out and sat in the grass.

Seriously how am I wrong? If this pack is after our pack isn't it putting me in more danger to move me into the house that the Dark Valley pack is probably watching?

I hate not understanding!

I feel like someone's watching me.

"Justin?" I asked.

"This isn't funny whose here?" I asked.

"What?" Liam asked from behind me.

I screamed out of fright and then slapped a hand over my mouth.

"Why are you screaming what happened?" Liam worriedly asked while hugging me.

"What happened?" I heard Justin growl.

"Chloe?" Liam asked.

"Liam scared me I didn't know anyone was out here," I explained.

"Chloe when I got out here you were already talking," Liam stated.

"Was someone out here with you," Justin almost shouted.

"No," I whispered.

"Did you hear someone or sense it?" Justin asked.

"I just felt like someone was watching me," I shrugged.

That was obviously the wrong answer because I was being carried back into the house. The sparks flying through me told me it was Liam.