Best Day Ever

Predator's POV

I woke up to see Ruby still asleep on me. The fire was extinguished amd the others were still asleep. I got Ruby  off of me and put her on a blanket as I cleaned the fire and went into the hangar to look through Richter's suit for any radios or communication devices. I noticed his weaponry.

An EVA-8 Combat Shotgun and two datapicks? The hell was he doing with two datapicks?

I replaced the C.A.R SMG with the EVA-8 and twirled around with the two datapicks doing advanced combat attacks while wielding them.

There lighter than the data knife.

Ruby: You learn how to do those moves during your training?

Oh she saw that.

Predator: Yeah.

Ruby: Are you coming with us?

I look back to see Legion in pretty bad shape.

Predator: I'm sorry but I have to repair Legion.

She seemed sad about it.

Predator: But I tell you what. We'll do something special tonight. You choose okay love?

She smiled once more.

Whew! I didn't want to see her cry.

Ruby: Okay.

She kissed my cheek.

Ruby: Bye.

Predator: Bye.

I went to work on Legion. I used as much of the Tone Titan's parts as I could to repair Legion's armor. It took most of the day, but I managed to fix him.

Legion: TITAN ANALYSIS...
...
...
HULL FULLY REPAIRED...
SHIELDS DESTROYED BEYOND REPAIR...
WEAPONS SYSTEMS REPAIRED...
FUEL AT 85%...
ALL INTERNAL SYSTEMS GOOD TO GO...
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED PILOT.

Whew! The shields isn't too big of an issue for Grimm. As for Ash and the others. I don't even want to fight them. Hell I didn't even want to fight Richter but he forced me to.

Legion: FRIENDS COME AND GO PILOT...
YOU CANNOT LET THE PAST CONTROL YOUR ACTIONS...
YOU DID WHAT YOU HAD TO...
RUBY IS THERE FOR YOU AS WELL AS I AM PILOT.

Thanks.

Legion: BY THE WAY, YOU MAY WANT TO FIND HER PILOT.

I went to find Ruby and found them in the library playing a board game. A young boy with aqua blue hair introduced himself to us as Neptune.

Neptune: Whoah. Who are you man? You with Atlas?

Sun: No man. That's Predator.

Neptune: Predator?

Sun: He had his own paladin.

Neptune choked a little.

Neptune: What!?

Sun: I know! It's huge and it speaks!

Neptune: That is pretty fly my man.

He put his hand up. I just ignored him.

Ruby: Hey Predator.

Predator: Hello Ruby.

I sat down next to her and watched her play the board game till Blake got tired.