The CEO's Trio ~ Thirty-Five

🔼Vote🔽Comment🔼Follow🔽

Not Edited😤

#89 in Romance 💕

*

*

I held up four fingers on my right hand and five on my left, basically showing Olivia the answer to the very simple question that she'd been given for homework, something that she could have finsished ages ago-- If she actually put in effort.

"Olivia, I have four fingers on this hand and five on this one. How many fingers do I have altogether?" I asked crossing my leg and showing her all nine of my fingers.

"Ten." She replied carelessly.

"No Olivia," I sighed irrated, "I don't have ten fingers."

"Yes you do, see," she leaned forward and counted all my fingers which added up to ten.

"Olivia you know that's not what I meant," I said through gritted teeth and she shrugged.

"I don't know or care what you meant, I want to watch a movie." She whined laying on the carpet, using poor Winston as her pillow.

Sebastian came into the room and saw me struggling with Olivia, he sighed and rolled his eyes before walking over to get and gently tapping her head "You can't watch a movie, until you've finished your homework Olivia."

"But dad it's so boring and Rylee is a terrible teacher," she complained sitting up.

"Homework is boring--" I shot him a glare "--But you have to do it, and Olivia you know this stuff,"

"I don't want to become a bloody maths teacher. I'm going to become a dancer all I need to know is how to cambrè or arabasque," she beamed proudly.

"You are going to be a very amazing dancer but you still need maths. Everything and anything need maths and that's why you're going to listen to Rylee." He explained pressing a kiss to her temple.

She pouted "Why can't you teach me?"

"Because I promised Oliver that I would play with him," Olivia's face fell.

"Sorry princess, next time I promise," and with that he left, climbing up the stairs leaving Olivia just sitting there.

"Nine." She said "The answer is nine."

*

*

"Rylee." Olivia called as I fed Olive her breakfast, Olive spat out the porridge and turned her head the other way. She hated porridge but it was good for her.

"Rylee." Olivia called again, tugging on the back of my shirt, "Rylee!"

"Yes!" I snapped, pushing the spoon towards Olive's lips in hope she'll change her mind and decide to eat it.

"I want to go to the park." She stated and I sighed.

Couldn't she see I was busy?

"It's raining outside," I protested, really not wanting to leave the house. It was freezing outside.

"It's stopped now, the weather is good." She argued, leaving my side and climbing up the counter, before pulling open the blinds to reveal the blue skies "See."

"Olivia, you still have homework to do," I sighed

"I've done it all already Rylee. I have to do something at the park," she continued.

"Olivia it's too cold."

"I'll wear my jumper, it'll warm up later. Can we please just go?" She begged.