The CEO's Trio ~ Fourty-Four

Please vote and comment ❤

Not edited 😵

*
I have written this chapter out four times! I just didn't like any, so this is the one I hate the least 😐

Enjoy ❤❤

*

*SEBASTIAN*

"Bye Sebastian." Rylee smiled, kissing the top of my head, as I sat on the floor watching Rugrats with Olive.

She was going to lunch with Noire to finally sort things out, after numerous attempts to her to spill, she finally blurted it out while we were 'showering.'

"Come give daddy a hug." I ordered Oliver who was holding Rylee's hand, dressed up and ready for nursery. He didn't go every day, infact he didn't even need to go but Rylee wanted him to make friends.

Oliver rushed into my arms and gave me a warm hug, "Bye daddy." He pulled away.

"Have fun, okay?" I ruffled his hair and he grinned, nodding eagerly before running back to Rylee, who picked up. I raised my head, so she could kiss me.

I felt her soft lips gently peck mine, before waving her goodbyes and leaving the house.

Since Noire was being blackmailed, she must've done something seriously bad, so I found out where they were meeting and sent three of my guards to watch them and make sure everything is going smoothly.

Not spy on them. Just to watch them.

I heard the engine of my car start and listened to them drive off. Olive stuck out her bottom lip, realizing that Rylee was gone and began to whimper.

"Hey, don't cry, she's going to come back." I lifted her onto my lap and kissed her dark hair. Her hair wasn't curly like her siblings, Rylee was sure they were going to grow out. But I didn't think so, my hair wasn't curly.

Olive opened and closed her small and chubby fingers, signing milk. I remeber watching Rylee while she was trying to teach Olive how to do it, so that she'd stop crying. She was only beginning to use it now.

Rylee had pumped out some milk, though she hated doing it and always complained that the pump was annoying her. I'd watched her do it by hand once, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't the slightest bit turned on.

But as soon as Olive turned one, I'd suggested that she stop pumping for good.

"You want milk?" I asked, standing up, she nodded still signing for milk. I stood up and walked to the kitchen, taking the milk Rylee had pumped this morning and filled up a jug with hot water.

"Dada." Olive yelled, crawling into the kitchen. Drool was dripping down her chin and landing on the floor, she was teething and the drool was endless. She stood up and took a few steps to the cupboard and began reaching for her milk.

I rolled my eyes at her eagerness, as I waited for the milk to cool down. I then took the milk and my baby and carried them to the living room.

My phone buzzes from next to me, but I didn't have to check to know who it was.

Audrianna had called me 386 times all through last night, leaving voicemails and sending texts and nudes. I'd only replied once, politely asking her to stop, she ignored me and continued sending pictures and pleading texts, then I was forced to block her number.

Only to have her call me on all three of my other phones.

I had hoped she was drunk, but she'd been doing it all morning aswell.