If I find the kid I'm gonna kill him *

Hey guys! Thank you to Drarry2006 for the inspiration for this chapter. It may sound stupid but the simple comment.
"Find him and I will kill him" helped me think up this chapter so thanks! So enjoys guys!

🚨EDITED 2019🚨

Draco's POV
I gathered my things and put on a new shirt. I knew how quickly rumours can spread around Hogwarts.

"If I find that kid I'm gonna kill him!" Harry shouted.

"Calm down." I could clearly see Harry was angry. I'm was pretty sure he had anger issues.

"No I won't calm down Dray he's hurt you and probably sent a rumour around school!"

"Hey that's the kid." Ron spoke pointing to the boy walking past the compartment. Harry had already stood up and had opened the door and was running down the corridor after him. I rolled my eyes before having a brief moment of realisation.

"He's actually gonna kill him!" I cried before jumping up and charging after him. I reached Harry and he was talking to this kid. Well screaming at this kid.

"HARRY JAMES POTTER YOU GET  AWAY FROM HIM NOW!!" I screamed. A small crowd had gathered. People were gasping. I didn't know why.

"He's a veela?!" Someone spoke.

"What!" I spoke I turned my head to see my wings had erupted from my back and my shirt was once again in ruins on the floor.

"YEAH AND YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT!" Harry screamed turning around and walking to the voice.

"YES I AM A VEELA!" I called. "And Harry get your butt over here and leave these poor people alone." I spoke. He stopped and turned.

"Oh yeah. Sorry kid." He patted the poor boy on the back he must have only been in 2nd Year. He turned and walked back to me. I grabbed his wrist and stormed back to the compartment we were sitting in.

"WHAT THE FUCK HARRY!" I screamed when we had reached the compartment. I began to put up a silencing spell.

"WHAT!" He called.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT! YOU COULD HAVE BEEN EXPELLED! THEN WHAT WOULD TOU HAVE DONE!"

"I WOULD HAVE TAKEN THE AUROR JOB I GOT OFFERED INSTEAD OF COMING BACK TO LOOK AFTER YOU!" He screamed.

"You got offered the job?!" I spoke I didn't know what else to say. He turned down his dream job for me.

"YES I GOT OFFERED THE JOB! I DEFEATED LORD VOLDEMORT AND I'M NOW ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL WIZARDS SINCE MERLIN."

"Harry I'm sorry. I didn't know you did this for me." I went to hug him but he backed away.

"Don't touch me. I don't want to hurt you. I can't control my anger very well." He muttered.

"I understand. We can help with that. Do you want me to leave?" I asked.

"No. Just give me 5 minutes to cool off." He spoke.

We sat in silence for the next 10 minutes. We eventually got to Hogwarts and we got into our robes before leaving the train and heading to the Great Hall. Harry wasn't in his Gryffindor robes which I found quite odd. We walked side by side. Then before we got to the hall I felt a hand grab mine.

"I'm sorry." Harry spoke. "I didn't mean to snap. I just get angry sometimes."

"It's fine Love. I forgive you. I'm sorry about the job."

"That's fine. I wasn't going to accept it anyway."

"Why not?"

"I already got offered a defensive against the dark arts teaching job here. I start today. Say hello to Professor Potter. Your new defensive teacher." He smiled.

"Really?! Oh my god Harry why didn't you tell me!" I squealed in excitement.

"I wanted to keep it a surprise so that you wouldn't panic about veela arrangements." He informed me. "I can sit with you at breakfast and lunch but I have to sit with the teachers at dinner." He rolled his eyes.

"Well we better go then Professor Potter." I pecked him on the cheek and he blushed as some girls walked past giggling.

"Lets go!" He grabbed my hand.

We walked into the hall and he dropped me off at the Gryffindor table. I didn't want to go sit with the Slytherins as they had all turned against me since the war. I sat with Ron and Hermione.

"Did you guys know that Harry's the new DA teacher?" I asked them.

"Yeah. Did he not tell you?" Hermione asked.

"No!" I looked over at Harry and he winked.

"Oh, did he keep it a secret? He's not good at that. This one must have been important to him." Ron joked. We all laughed before we were called to be quiet.

"Hello everybody and welcome to another year at Hogwarts. The sorting will begin shortly but first I would like to introduce our new Dark Arts teacher. Professor Potter!" The Head Mistress informed us. We all clapped and cheered as Harry stood up looking extremely shy. He sat back down as the sorting began.