Chapter 5get that shmoney

Tonight was a Friday my girls and I are working tonight. My girls and I are strippers. We get shmoney so we want ask nobody for shit. We been doing this since we was sixteen and we just 18 teen and seniors in high school. We even have car  and our own house. We been on our grown women shit.

Star
It was my turn to go on stage Zay& Kash already went on. I did my thing like I normally did. I notice Maki in the crowd. After I finish I went to the back and counted my money. Next thing you know I was called for a private session. I went and was face with Maki. I didn't even speak so did he. I just did my thing. I dance on the pole first then I dance on his lap. Drop it like its hot then I start kissing on is neck. I was teasing him. I felt him getting hard. Then I got up and left.

Maki
Star know what she was doing she got a nigga rock hard. I start to fuck her right here but I got to play cool .

Zay
I was in my lil booth pleasing my customer. He likes when I dance and talk to him. He was kinda cute. But I don't mix business with pleasure.

Kash
I was in the back room counting my money. While this other bitch sucked on my Pusey. She was just someone I got when I want to get my pussy wet every now and then . She had good mouth . That's all I just want from her .

Star
After my girls and I got finish we headed home. Tonight was a successful night. I made 3,000 tonight. Kash made 2,800 and Zay made 2,900. We stayed on our shit can't no bitch compete with us. Then we will get money from niggas we fuck with from time to time.  We was just some get over ass hoes that's all.