Chapter 27 star

Every since the restaurant thing I just been staying to myself they both been blowing my phone up but I been declining them.  Today was my night in the club.  I got to get this money. Between school and my mom I don't have time for shit.   My name was called meaning it was my time to do my thing on stage. I got on stage and I was dancing to Ciara body part.  I got on the pole and working it. Men in the crowd screaming take it off. Yes baby come home with daddy.  I met eyes with maki. I hurry and look away.  I look up every now and then he eyes were glued to me.  After the song went off  I picked up my money and walked off stage.   I went to the back and counted it up. Then I went to give my boss his cut. Then I was out.  Walking to my car I heard maki calling my name  I just ignored him.
Maki: fuck is yo problem you don't see me calling you
Star: yea I see. I need space
Maki: fuck u need space for
Star: I got to figure out my life and get some shit together.
Maki:  man stop playing with me.  Like bruh I'm all for you. But you can't see that shit. I'm really trying to be with you. That nigga don't give a damn about you. When u gone see that
Star: so now you care
*claps hands
Maki: yes I do
Star:  man whatever I can't do this.
I was about to get in my car then he pulled me back and kissed me.  The kids was so passionate he never kissed me like this before.  I got in my car drove home.   Later I'll go see my mother.  I still can't believe my father just up and left my mother. It's sad but I'll never leave her side.  I have a lot on my plate right now.