BHANGHAR FORTS

World is filled withthings which are not acceptable by all of us but we cant deny things which are present be there aliens or ghost . So today about my own country India
which in my belief is one of the most haunted country in the world . So till now just sit back and enjoy and do follow me and like the stories for more chill and adreline rushing stories.
The Bhangarh Fort (Hindi/Rajasthani: भानगढ़ दुर्ग) is a 17th-century fort built in the Rajasthan state of India. It was built by Man Singh I (one of the navratans of Akbar's court) for his younger brother Madho Singh I. It was named by Madho Singh after his grandfather Man Singh or Bhan Singh. A new village of Bhangarh with a population of 1,306 in 200 households has developed outside the limits of the fort. The fort and its precincts are well preserved.
The fort is located 235 kilometres (146 mi) from Delhi and the approach to the entrance gate of the fort in the last 2 kilometres (1.2 mi) stretch of the road is an unpaved road. The fort is 20 miles (32 km) from Thana Ghazi.

According to a legend, the city of Bhangarh was cursed by a wizard named Sindhiya. The wizard was in love with princess Ratnavati. One day when the princess' maid was buying hair oil for her mistress, the wizard cast a spell upon it that on touching the oil the princess will fall in love with him and come running towards him. The oil, accidentally, fell on a big rock and it tumbled towards the wizard, ultimately killing him. Before his death, the wizard cursed the whole city killing everyone who lived there including the princess. It is believed that the ghosts of the princess, the wizard and all the people who lived in Bhangarh haunt the palace till date.

 It is believed that the ghosts of the princess, the wizard and all the people who lived in Bhangarh haunt the palace till date

STORIES RELATED TO THIS AREA.....
A lot of legends surround the palace of Bhangarh. Some say that the fort smells of restlessness and anxiety, others have called this irrational fear. When India's youngest paranormal researcher, Gaurav Tiwari visited India's most haunted place, he spent an entire night at the fort and attempted to talk to the ghosts. Here's what he found.

 Gaurav lived with his family in Dwarka sector 19. On July 7 he was found dead in his bathroom in mysterious circumstances. Some say that the dark energies from the 6000 haunted places that the young investigator visited are responsible for his sudden death.

5 years ago Gaurav had visited the 'haunted' fort with his team. Gaurav, who spent the whole night trying to talk to the spirits, asked a series of questions to the dead including whether Rani Ratnavati and Sindhiya still live in the fort. He later rubbished all claims of the place being haunted.
6 FACTS YOU MUST KNOW ABOUT THE MOST HAUNTED PLACE OF INDIA

6. The Doors of the Fort Are Locked After Dusk

According to different local folk stories, no one is allowed to enter the fort premises once the sun goes down. The locals of Bhangarh narrate several incidents where nomads or volunteers opted for a night stay in the fort, but never made a return from the fort the next morning. Therefore, strict restrictions have been imposed; you have to leave the fort premises before dusk. The main entrance to the fort is locked and remains out of harm's way till the next morning.