Chapter 02

~ still in painting room ~

You asked Jungkook, "how bout going out with me?" You meant to be a joke. But Jungkook was all serious but before he could answer, then the bell rang.

"Then I'll see you later sunbae, you better get going to or you'll be late for class." Jungkook grinned and went out.

But he came back and smiled gently, "Sunbae, may I borrow your phone."

You gave your phone to him, and he saved your number to his and his number to yours.
"then see you later" Jungkook grinned and left again.

*no, wait! What?!* You were thinking to yourself while heading back to class.

~ class starts ~
~ class ends ~

You were fixing your things. Jungkook came to your classroom looking for you, "Sunbae, let's go."

Everyone suddenly paid attention to the both of you. You were surprised; you didn't think that he'll be there.

Jimin came to you, "Where are you going? With him? Don't tell me you..."

You cut his line and said, "Arts club, we are going to arts club." in a loud voice which everyone must have surely heard.

You run towards Jungkook, grabbed his arms and went off.

~ heading towards the painting room ~

You: "Jungkook-ssi, let me just be sure, I confessed and we are dating now, right?"

JK: "Yeah,"

He suddenly thought that maybe you were just making fun of him, but before he can say anything else.

You:"Nothing, just wanted to confirm it,"

You realized that you are now in a relationship with Jungkook, at first, you were thinking *what have I done*, but you realized that it's just a weekly lover; he'll dump you by the end of the week. *oh well, I might as well just enjoy this relationship and it'll end by a week.*

You grinned to Jungkook, and he smiled back.
His good looking face makes you keep on looking at him.
*Aigoo~ this kid is really handsome!!! No wonder girls fall for him*

~ in the arts club ~

He got everyone's attention. The teacher told us to practise sketching, he became everyone's model, I get it, and it was hard to look away from the perfect face profile and body.

He was surrounded by the girls, but he was only looking at you and asking for help. Since you are not really in love with him, you didn't get jealous at all. To you, everything just seemed fun. You just giggled and smiled at him. "Fighting!" you said with silent voice and gestured to him.

~ on train heading back home with JK ~

You giggled to Jungkook, because you remembered what happened earlier in the arts club,
Jungkook realized, "you are so mean, It was really tiring." He pouted.

"Which station do you get off??" you asked.

"QQQ Station" he answered.

You're surprised, "For real? Isn't that the opposite direction?"

"Yeah, but I wanted to be with sunbae a little longer." He answered.

"..." you didn't know how to respond.

"We are really in a relationship. It's still hard to believe." you smiled and said to him.

*NEXT STOP YYY Station* *NEXT STOP YYY Station*

"Let's get off next stop." you said

"What?" he looks confused.

You got off the train, then Jungkook hurriedly followed you.

~ end of Chapter 2 ~