Chapter 05

~ After the movie ~

You two came out from the theatres, it was really kinda awkward. Your eyes met with Jungkook, and he just grinned, he knew you'd have that awkward expression on your face.

"You knew didn't you..." you embarrassingly pouted.

"I'm pretty sure you were the only one who didn't know that it was this kind of a movie." He giggled.

"Aish, Park Jimin, you're so dead." You said it while messaging Jimin.

"Jimin-sunbae? The one who is always with you in your classroom?"

"Yeah, he's my childhood friend."

"I see" Jungkook went silent.

Jimin messaged back and you hurriedly unlock your phone and read the message

"Sunbae! We should go shopping there." Jungkook said when you were just about to reply.
He grabbed your wrist and walked. You couldn't reply the message with him pulling, so you put your phone in your pocket.

Jungkook got jealous because you were messaging Jimin while you are on a date with him. He was also jealous because Jimin and you seemed really close.

~ While shopping ~

 He, grabbing your wrist, startled you; you remembered what Jimin said about that No SKINSHIP, which made you think

He, grabbing your wrist, startled you; you remembered what Jimin said about that No SKINSHIP, which made you think. *Doesn't this count* and also he grabbed your hand yesterday (the bingsu scene) and patted your head.

He dragged you to a shelf of inks and oils, and then he released his hand casually.

"I need some colours." He said looking at it.

"Oh, finally you're starting your canvas."

"Yeah, got inspired lately" he giggled.

"That's great, what colours do you need?"

"Umm... "

"What are you painting?" you asked.

Jungkook turns his head to you and smiled, "It's a secret."

"I see, inspired from the movie, huh, boys are all the same. *sigh*" teasing him, you pressed your lips to a thin line to hide your smile.

He didn't respond to what you said.
You were picking some colours too, and then his hand touched to yours when you both grabbed the same colour. He quickly moved away. You looked at him, his ears were all red.

"Why are you all shy? Normally, the girl get shy isn't it?" you giggled.

Jungkook couldn't face you, eyes on the colours and snorted with a smile, "Yeah normally, but sunbae is sunbae, you are not just any normal girl."

You sheepishly smiled. *Is that a compliment?*

He laughed seeing your expression.

After the shopping, he gently took the paper bag full of colouring materials you bought, you ended up buying a lot of it. "I'll send you home." He gave a sweet smile.

"Thanks"

~ End of Chapter 05~