THREE

CHAPTER THREE | NO RULES

"What is he doing here?" Naomi croaks out, her voice still slightly hoarse as Peter slowly puts her down on their bed. "What are they all doing here?"

"I don't know, love." He answers, putting the covers on top of her. He makes sure that her body is completely covered and puts a lock of her hair behind her ear, wiping one of the last tears off of her cheek with his thumb. "But I'm going to find out."

The brunette sniffs, rubbing her eyes. She sighs, hating the way she was presenting herself right now. "I'm sorry that I'm bothering you with my crying," She says, feeling genuinely horrible. "I'm probably just being over dramatic."

"You couldn't bother me, not even if you tried," The green eyed boy says adoringly, he crouches down to press a soft kiss to her forehead. "Just go to sleep, you need to calm down a little, let the shock leave your body."

Naomi nods and curls her legs up against her chest while laying on her side, something she would always do if Peter wasn't sleeping next to her. She sighs, grabbing his hand because he was still sitting next to her. Suddenly, she feels him getting up.

She frowns, her eyes opening again, "Where are you going?" She asks.

"You need rest, I don't." He answers, jaw clenched as he thought back to what happened. "I'm going to take care of our..." He paused, a smirk on his lips. "Guests."

Naomi raises an eyebrow, she sighs eventually, feeling too exhausted to argue with him. "Okay," She breathes out. "Just-Peter?"

"Yes, love?" Peter inquires, waiting for something to come after.

"Just-don't hurt Tink or Belle," She says, knowing that those two woman were the ones she really cares about. "They're my friends. I don't want them getting hurt."

Peter smirks, noticing that she didn't say anything about her father or Baelfire, "What about Killian and Baelfire?"

"Baelfire was never really a close friend of mine, we were acquaintances that's it." Naomi shrugs, fiddling with the edges of the covers which made him smile a little. "And my father, well, let's just say that I'm not exactly his biggest fan right now."

"So, I only have to stay away from Tinker Bell and Belle?" He clarifies, raising an eyebrow as he waits for his answer.

Naomi nods, "Yeah."

"Okay," The boy in green says, walking back to the brunette. He crouches down to her height again and kisses her forehead, smiling a little before kissing her lips. "I'll be back soon, love."