FOURTEEN

CHAPTER FOURTEEN | ALL STORIES END

"Can you do me a favour?" Naomi Jones says, a few tears falling down her cheeks while she looks at the only boy she ever loved.

Peter gulps and nods, not bothering to hide his tears now that she was standing in front of him, "Anything." He tells her.

"Tell Tink and Belle that, even though I haven't seen them in a while, I do deeply care for them." She says, blinking quickly to get rid off the years hole she grabs one of his hands. "And that I really hope that they'll find happiness and love."

The green eyed boy looks at her in pain while listening to her and puts a lock of her hair behind her ear, waiting for her to continue.

"Tell my father that I can see that he's trying, I can see that he cares." The brunette takes a shaky breath, squeezing his hands. "I see that he truly wants my forgiveness and tell him that I was ready to start forgiving him."

She smiles sadly, brushing away a bit of his hair while he closes his eye, trying to lean into her hands. She chuckles softly, "And tell Alex that-that I loved him very much. He was all I could ask for in a friend, he was loyal, sweet and kind and most people don't get a friend like him."

"I will," Peter says, another tear falling down his cheek while he grabs both of her hands. "I'll tell them everything."

"Good," Naomi sighs, she looks down at the ground and sighs again, another lump forming in her throat. She looks up at him again with a sad smile, "I-I don't know how to say goodbye to you."

He takes a deep breath, grabbing both of her cheeks with his hands while looking into her eyes, those sparkling blue eyes he was going to miss so much. "Do you remember the first time we met?" He whispers, smiling a little.

"At the beach, at the northern side of the island." She answers, chuckling through her tears while she looks back into his forest green eyes, her heart breaking when she knew that this was going to be the last time she saw them.

"That's right," He says, nodding slightly while he plays with her hair, twirling a brown lock of hers in his hand. "you shot that arrow laced with squid ink at me." She laughs, making him smile as well. "But when you picked up that bow and walked away, leaving me there, you had this look on your face-"

Peter laughs, looking at the ground. "Like the whole world was laying at your feet." He looks back at her, "Like you would waltz into Neverland just for something you need and you would walk out without a scratch, you had this look on your face that-" he stops himself with a sob. "that said you were going to fight everything and anything and you would still come out alive."