Chapter 8

Allison's P.O.V

We broke the kiss and looked at each other until... Blake said "We need to try and keep this a secret for a little while ok?"

"Ok" I said understanding that Alex can't know.

I went back on my tippy toes to give him another kiss when I herd "OH MY GOD!!!!" We turned around to see Britney and Caitlyn smiling ear to ear.

"Umm.... hey guys" I said a little nervous.

"Hey? That's it!! Why didn't you tell us?!?" Britney screamed.

"Yea seriously!! Look I love you Allison and I'm happy for you because I know that you're like in love with Blake but... you didn't even tell us!! We're your best friends!!" Caitlyn said.

"I told you guys everything about me and Blake at lunch... what do you mean I didn't tell you??"

"You didn't tell us y'all were dating!!" Britney screamed.

"But I told her not to tell anyone and we didn't know what we were going to do." They looked at us in a 'awe'.

"Honey I'm so HAPPY for you!!!!" They screamed making Blake and I jump a little, we looked at each other and started to laugh.

"So I'm guessing Alex doesn't know." Caitlyn said.

"No! Oh god no!! You two are the only ones that know and you CANT TELL Alex. Ok promise me!" I said freaking out that they would tell them.

"Allison we would NEVER tell him, even if our life's depended on it ok, so chill sweetie." Caitlyn said.

"Shoo ok good."

"I got to get to practice, I'll drive you home after ok babe."

"Ok." I said kissing him.

"Come on let's go change." I said to the girls.

"Ok, but we need some details." Britney said while Caitlyn was laughing.

So we went to the lockers room and changed, while changing I told them about me and Blake but not much because I already told them everything after the party.

We went down to the football field where the boys were already practicing, Blake looked so good.

We stretched, gossiped, then finally we started. Britney was talking to all the girls while me and Caitlyn went to go get some boys who were in our dance. We came back and Britney was starting to tell the boys what to do, when she was done she turned on the music and we did our dance. We did it a few more times until the football team took a break, so we decided to take one too.

I grabbed my phone and had a text from Troy. "Uggghhh what does he want?" I asked myself.

"Who?" Caitlyn asked and Britney standing beside her.

"Troy" I said.

Britney spit out her water while Caitlyn was saying "What the hell does he want?!?"

"I don't know but I have nothing to say to him."

"Good, now open the text and then don't respond." Britney said.

"But I don't want to see what he has to say."

"Then let me see it." Caitlyn said.

I handed her my phone. She had shocked written on her face then anger then worry, which made me worry.

"What?" I asked scared of her answer.

"Sweetie... I'm so sorry."

"What for!!" I was getting really scared.