Chapter 26

I wake up to the sound of music and people screaming. I roll over to see that Blake is gone, I grab my phone to see that it's 11:30am. I get up, put my hair in a messy bun and head downstairs.

As I walk down I hear someone singing Birthday Sex By: Jeremiah, my favorite song and the amazing smell of food.

I make my way to the kitchen which has a perfect view of the pool, I see everyone outside swimming and having fun. I then look to see who is cooking, he was wearing sweatpants without a shirt might I add, I could see his back muscles flex every time he moved. He was mouthwatering.

"Hey babe."

"Good morning sexy, how'd you sleep?"

"I slept like a baby, you?"

"The same, I'm making gravy and biscuits."

"Baby!! That's my favorite!!"

"I know sexy."

I give him a kiss before I ran upstairs to take a shower. I let the hot water run down my back, loving the warmth of it. I start my regular routine, after about 15 minutes I get out dry off and put some lotion on.

I put on a pair of clean undergarments while plugging up the curling iron, I brush and blow dry my hair before putting it in a ponytail. I grab one of Blake's t-shirts and walk back downstairs.

"God you look 10 times sexier in my damn t-shirt." He says with that hot ass smirk of his.

"Well thanks babe." I say giving a kiss.

"Here I made you a plate." He said handing me a plate with gravy and biscuits with a piece of sausage.

I thank him and start eating my food, it was absolutely delicious. I finish my food at the right time because everybody else started to come in to eat, let's just say they saw me half naked only with Blake's t-shirt once that can't happen again.

I made it to the bathroom, did my hair and makeup I just went natural with some winged eyeliner. I went to the closet to grab some clothes to wear. 

A strapless belly shirt with a pair of light washed shorts with a flower pattern on the end to the top it off I had on a few necklaces with a bracelet and the promise ring Blake gave me, with my favorite pair of black sandals.

I was just about to walk out of the room when Aquarius and Amanda walked in. They looked me up and down and smiled.

"Where are you going?" Amanda asked giving me a evilly smile.

"Not me, we." I say moving my finger in a circle to say that me her and Aquarius were leaving.

"Ok where are WE going?" Amanda asked.

"To Disney World!! So go change I'll get the others."

As soon as I said that they went to change and I headed downstairs to see everybody but Alex and Caitlyn.