twenty one

Sunday 5:00 PM

jungkook: how come you haven't messaged me today

me: what are you on about

me: is it an obligation for me message you everyday

jungkook: so whatcha doing

me: what are you on

jungkook: what do you mean?

me: your first message sounded like you were upset about me not texting you today and then you reply all happy and stuff

jungkook: oh

jungkook: i am not upset

jungkook: what are you doing?

me: studying because exams are coming

jungkook: don't you always study

me: is it bad that i study a lot

jungkook: i mean like, don't you get tired of studying

me: obviously i do but i am not gonna let my money go to waste

jungkook: good point

me: yeah

me: so are we done with this conversation?

jungkook: yeah, okay fine i will let you study in peace

me: thank you

jungkook: :)))

(Third Person)

Jungkook sent one last text to the girl as walked through the hallways of his dorm to his kitchen to grab some food to satisfy his growling stomach. He had just gotten done practicing the new choreography for their next comeback and he was exhausted from the inside out from all the rigorous practices and sessions at the gym that week.

Despite his exhaustion, he still made time for the mysterious girl who he has been texting for the past two weeks. He somehow grew very fond of her over the weeks and had quite frequently wanted to meet her. He missed his chance to on the day they both happened to be at the same place at the same time but it was too crowded to stop and find her.

"Is there anything to eat?" he asked his group's oldest member who was also in the kitchen.

"There are leftovers from last night in the fridge" was Jin's response as he peered over at the phone on the counter left by BTS' youngest seeing the mysterious girl and his messages were displayed across the screen.

"Are you and that girl still texting?" Jin asked as Jungkook was heading towards the fridge for the leftovers.

"Yeah we are but not at right now because she is studying"

Jin and the rest of the members had sensed a change in moods from their maknae ever since he and that girl began chatting and they were very glad to see that since Jungkook spent most of his teen years practicing with them and missed out on making friends at school. They were happy that Jungkook had found someone other than the members to talk to but they were a bit worried. Jungkook had previously brought up a girl whom he said he has developed some feelings for and they are growing closer to the assumption that the girl is the one on the other side of the messages.

"Well don't bother her too much and also if need to talk to you us, we are here so don't be scared to talk to us"

"Okay hyung, goodnight"

"Don't stay up too late, goodnight" Jin answered as he walks out to his room to go to bed.

Jungkook then started heating the leftovers on the stove before pulling out his phone to text her.

(End of Third Person)

jungkook: are you done yet?

me: it has literally been 30 minutes, studying isn't that quick

jungkook: ugh

jungkook: how much longer

me: the rest of the night

jungkook: okay fine but tommorrow you better text me or else

me: what is else

jungkook: just do it

me: okay okay, alright. jesus

------------------

(A/N - hey hi , thank you for reading this really crappy story text thing book. i really do honestly appreciate all the votes and comments and stuff!!!!! it makes me really happy, you have no idea. I honestly didn't expect much with this, i made this because i wanted to try i out.
Okay, i tried like writing the actual like story part thing and i don't know how to feel about it. if it is bad, i am sorry and i will never so it again and just stick with the messages.
uuugghhhh okay, i do not know.
if you want to like message me (is that possible? yeah idk) or talk to me, feel free to do so and suggestions is something i would also like to hear, not saying you should hahaha. yeah, but again THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!

here is a gifs (idk) just for you guys ❤ -