twenty four

(Third Person)

After she sent the last text to Jungkook, she started looking around to find something to keep her busy.

"Why would he choose to come to my store out of the thousands in Korea?" she thought as she walked through the aisles checking the shelves for any restocking.

"Is this just an excuse for him to meet me? Why does he want to anyway?" she continued thinking while walking back to the front counter.

"Oh well, at least the store will get some more customers" she mumbled quietly as she sat down on her stool waiting for the famous guest to arrive.

She began playing a game on her phone to occupy herself since there was no one in the store. Not after long she heard the door to her store open and she immediately she set her phone down and stood up to greet whoever walked in expecting it to be her anticipated guest but was instead greeted with young women. She greeted her and sat back down and started playing her game again. This happened a few times until she just assumed he changed his plans and was not coming. After a while, the store was once again empty and she once again did her walk through the store fixing and restocking anything that was needed to be restocked or fixed. She sat back down on her stool and started using her phone to keep her entertained. After a few minutes, she heard the door open but she didn't bother looking up and continued playing on her phone. When a few moments passed, the person who walked in began walking towards the counter and she shut off her phone and stood up to ring up their items. When the items were set on the counter, she put them into the machine without looking up at the customer.

"So this is how you greet me?" she heard as she put in the last item.

She lifted her head up to see who the voice belong to and immediately began smiling as she made eye contact with the one and only Jungkook.

"Wow, you actually came here" she responded to him as she shook her head in slight disbelief.

"Why would I not come? I did say I was coming."

"But you took years to come so one would automatically assume your plans had changed"

"It is not my fault your store is so far from where I live"

"You chose to come here, I didn't tell to!!" she answered him and looked at the total he owed and told him his total while looking over what he bought again.

"You said you need to buy grocery. How are a bottle of water and a bag of candy and a pack of gum count as grocery shopping? This is just buying a snack for yourself" she told him as he paid for his items on the card

"Maybe my version of grocery shopping is like this, why are you judging" he responded as he made eye contact with her once again

"Okay, whatever you say" she answered as she bagged his things and handed the bag to him.

At that moment, the person on the next shift came in and began walking to the counter. Her eyes widen as she set her eyes on Jungkook and she immediately asked for an autograph. As that was going on, the one who's shift just ended began collecting her things and began walking out without saying her farewell seeing he was busy.

"Hey!! Where are you going?!" she heard him shout as she opened the door to go home.

"I am going home since my shift is over you dumbo" she answered as she began walking towards her home.

Jungkook quickly said goodbye to his fan and caught up to her. "Hey, since you have nothing planned for the rest of the day, we should hang out." He said to her when he caught up.

"Well then it would depend on what we do"

"Oh well uh, we could walk around and look at things to do. I know it doesn't sound that fun but please, I never got to just hang out freely without people telling me what to do."

"Okay fine but you are paying for everything"

---------------

A/N-so

i just got out of school, thank the lord and today (6/13) happens to be the day i came out of my mom whoooaaaa and the day BTS was debuted yaayy lol

I have some questions again to know more about you people hahaha

and they are -

Q1: How is summer like where you live? (like is it hot or warm or cold or humid?)

My answer: it is very hot and sunny in Texas

Q2:If you could travel to any continent/, where would you go?

My answer: I wanna go back to Asia since my family lives there or go to South America