Sequel

Hey guys!

This will be my last post on The Vampire's Bride and no, the story is over and published and the entire story is there on Amazon so if you really want to read it then you'll have to buy it.

Call me whatever names you desire but the truth is, simply writing stories on Wattpad isn't going to pay any of my bills. I need a livelihood to do that and since I've been given the opportunity to write and earn a living, I've taken it up. A lot of you are still young so you wouldn't understand how important it is to earn for yourself, but you'll one day be in my place and then probably you'll know why I do what I do. I'm not obligated to reply to those of you who're calling me a money scum and shallow, I simply delete those comments, but since a lot of you have been sad that the book isn't being updated anymore, I thought I'd give them a straight answer.

Anyways, I posted this notice because I wanted to tell you that I'll be posting and continuing the sequel/second book in the Dark Council series called The Shifter's Bargain  here on Wattpad. And this time I promise that I'll update the full story before I publish it. However, after publishing I'll have to take down the last few chapters or my publishers will sue me.

I'll be posting new chapters soon but the catch is, these will be the unedited version of the story. The edited version will be available on Radish as a premium story so I won't give the edited version that the Radish team has worked so hard on.

So head over to The Shifter's Bargain and stay tuned for new chapters starting tomorrow!

Happy Reading!

P.S: Did you know that my story Bodyguard is the prequel to New Year's Eve Baby? If not, then I'm currently editing the story and correcting the million grammar and spelling mistakes that I'd made while writing it and I'm also making small adjustments and improvements to the story. If you guys could read and check out that story, I'd really appreciate it. Only the first three chapters have been edited so far.

Lovage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!