Chapter 10 - Laundry

We both stare at the pile of clothes that have been accumulating for the past few days.

We didn't even bother to separate our clothes. They were all mixed up together in that pile. I gulped as I saw it.

"So... who's gonna do it?" I look at him. He looks away.

He tries to slowly walk off but I grab him and click my tongue.

"Aish come back here"

I pull him by the collar and make him sit down. We both give each the look and scream

"ROCKPAPERSCISSOR"

"WAHAHAHAHAHA"

Yoongi runs around hysterically screaming with a fist in his hand. I had put scissors up. I sigh and look to the ground.

"Okay so choose, wash or hang?"

"I'll hang"

He smirks at me. He wants to hang the clothes after they're finished? Lol okay then.

"Alright then I'll go wash and you can HANG them up after they're finished"

"Wait what? I thought you meant hang as in hang around do nothing"

"Nope too late"

He tries to grab my hand but before he could I shoved everything in the laundry. I messily slap in the detergent and turned it on.

I stick my tongue at him and walk away.

"I'm going to go to the cafe. When I come back they better be finished~"

I grab my coat and the keys and happily walk outside.

"I hope you get lo-"

I close the door before he could finish his sentence. I hear him groaning inside. I laugh victoriously.

I skip all the way to the cafe. I realised I didn't have his wallet and I groan. I walk around the streets and I eventually end back up at the park.

I smile as I see the kids playing around. I especially smile when I see the same girl Yoongi was playing with. I chuckle remembering the scene.

After a couple of minutes I head back to the hotel.

"Yoongi-oppa~ I'm home~"

I open the door and see him holding up one of my panties in the air. My eyes widen.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?"

I run up to him and smack his face.

Oops...

Man I love writing these.